|
#1
●
09-04-2026, 06:12 PM
|
|
Indian Man, Standing on the Road, Gets Run Over by Truck
Dinanagar, Punjab, India
|
|
#2
●
09-04-2026, 06:44 PM
|
|
Re: Indian Man, Standing on the Road, Gets Run Over by Truck
BROOOO, there isn't 42 I.Q. points inside that entire video... |
|
#3
●
09-04-2026, 10:16 PM
|
|
Re: Indian Man, Standing on the Road, Gets Run Over by Truck
When I see someone move like that (foot/shoe), I think of the stories about people on "I survived: Beyond and Back". You always hear someone say "I was trying to let someone know I was still alive...."
|
|
#10
●
09-05-2026, 04:44 AM
|
|
Re: Indian Man, Standing on the Road, Gets Run Over by Truck
The only one who seems to give a damn is the driver who flattened the guy. And they usually take off running. This incident was incredibly stupid - even by Indian standards.
|