JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I'll Make the Smores. You Can Bring the Frankfurters...

I'll Make the Smores. You Can Bring the Frankfurters...

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-04-2019, 09:40 PM
RiversEdge's Avatar
RiversEdge
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:294
Male
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 4,434
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 717 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4434
I'll Make the Smores. You Can Bring the Frankfurters...

Flame On, accident.
Click here to remove ›
3.91 MB ·1998 views DownloadMember
▲ 26 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
adamsmasher, Bad_Ash, Brandi, Brandjuh, crispy1, deerhunter77, FavaBeans, fred5079, GuttR, Karma, kellyhound, Laurisa, Lil_Lisa, mparryuk52, Mr_Shlaapu, Nates8er, NOLAgirl, NUUDLZ, obelix, Overlord86, pokerplay, SimoneFlen', Sugar³, Suicide_Note, sutty37, William May
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Car Crashes & Car Accident Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-04-2019, 10:00 PM
jybrick
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:10697
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 12
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss12
Re: I'll Make the Smores. You Can Bring the Frankfurters...

I'm glad there wasn't a closeup on the frankfurters.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
adamsmasher, RiversEdge
  #3  
● 11-04-2019, 10:03 PM
REVZZYBAN
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:350
"IT"-Species; Genus-genius
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,611
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3611
Re: I'll Make the Smores. You Can Bring the Frankfurters...

Ahhhh! Such a warm fuzzy feeling on a chilly evening.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
kellyhound, NOLAgirl, RiversEdge
  #4  
● 11-05-2019, 02:36 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,599
Contributions: 901
 
Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
Quoted: 10359 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss96599
Re: I'll Make the Smores. You Can Bring the Frankfurters...

The first 10 secs remind me of some relaxing fireplace sound.
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
adamsmasher, Karma, Mr_Shlaapu, obelix, REVZZYBAN, RiversEdge, SimoneFlen'
  #5  
● 11-05-2019, 03:33 AM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,197
Contributions: 743
 
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 10332 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30197
Re: I'll Make the Smores. You Can Bring the Frankfurters...

The first 10 secs remind me of some relaxing fireplace sound.
3fb5s0.jpg
60.7 KB ·308 views
__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
adamsmasher, fred5079, kellyhound, NUUDLZ, pokerplay, REVZZYBAN, RiversEdge, Suicide_Note
  #6  
● 11-09-2019, 01:11 AM
Mr_Shlaapu's Avatar
Mr_Shlaapu
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:74
I am the "D" in "Vagina"
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 20,760
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 9623 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss20760
Re: I'll Make the Smores. You Can Bring the Frankfurters...

Guess the delorean doesn't handle so we'll after you pass 88 mph.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO