|
Community Forum · Est. 2006
|
#1
●
09-01-2026, 05:16 PM
|
|
High-pressure CNG Hose Suddenly Bursts, Fatally Hitting Gas Attendant in Head
India. Last Thursday, 24-year-old fueling attendant T.K was working at the Petroleum station and while he was filling a vehicle, a high-pressure CNG hose suddenly burst. The heavy metal filling nozzle shot backward under extreme pressure, striking him directly in the head. He collapsed instantly and was rushed to Hospital, where doctors pronounced him doa. He was the sole breadwinner for his family and was scheduled to be married in just 2 months. The family has demanded financial compensation, which management has reportedly agreed to provide. The local police have officially sealed the petrol pump. Authorities and safety inspectors are currently investigating whether the station followed mandatory pressure protocols or if the accident was caused by a lack of equipment maintenance. |
|
#3
●
09-01-2026, 07:15 PM
| ||||||||
| ♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚ Poster Rank:92 Male Join Date: Nov 2009 Posts: 17,173 Mentioned: 8 Post(s) Quoted: 4694 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: High-pressure CNG Hose Suddenly Bursts, Fatally Hitting Gas Attendant in Head
A very industrious-looking group of yokels! |
|
#4
●
09-01-2026, 07:51 PM
|
|
Re: High-pressure CNG Hose Suddenly Bursts, Fatally Hitting Gas Attendant in Head
Pink shirt guy on the left should take a long shower and put some shampoo in that grease bomb of a hairdo. On another note that hose was ballistic and looking for vengeance. |
|
#5
●
09-01-2026, 08:04 PM
|
|
Re: High-pressure CNG Hose Suddenly Bursts, Fatally Hitting Gas Attendant in Head
I guessed right!!! I always try and pick who’s going to get whacked in these videos and I’m never right but today I guessed the guy in the light stripped shirt. What do I win? |
|
#10
●
09-02-2026, 01:39 PM
|
|
Re: High-pressure CNG Hose Suddenly Bursts, Fatally Hitting Gas Attendant in Head
I enlarged the clip and studied frame by frame but still couldn’t make out the piece making contact with his head. The moment seems clear but not the actual strike. All those other people but only he was selected. Creepy. But it’s India so there’s that. |