Male

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 7/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss2276
Re: Head Blown Off

Seems to me the bomb enacted a layered approach to removing his head. Start from the top then worked its way down to just below the Axis / Atlas part of his spine.

The Following User Says Thank You to AceGoober For This Useful Post:
jinhwangtikatang
Old 08-15-2014, 11:09 PM
kineticx
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1190

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss331

I often wonder if the Muslim scum can read our comments on this site, I hope so. But of course, silly of me, none would have the education or brains to read our insightful comments even if they could read English. Whatever, I enjoy telling them my opinion even if their dogshit brains can't understand. /salad snackbar!

Old 08-18-2014, 09:06 PM
records1
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:619

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss935

Just took the cap off his head.

Old 08-19-2014, 03:05 AM
Trunkzdbz
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:591
Male

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 7/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss1038

U.S.A BITCHEZ.......

Old 12-02-2014, 09:28 PM
AMH06610
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1991

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0_X View Post
A few hundred Canadian soldiers have died fighting the Taliban (who harboured Al-qtip) Our goverment is stupid on every aspect of the tax system but they at least know what country to send the troops to when a organization starts a war.....

And it was your very own gutless goverment that funded Osama with billions of dollars and CIA training to fight the soviets during the cold war because "they" the American goverment starts and feeds the pires of war, its how they make money selling black market arms and medical aid to war torn countries.

The most gutless people i've ever met are called "American voters"
So your probably a foreigner I take it??? Well next time your shitty country gets a hang nail fight to not let your country ask ours for help or money. Don't worry about how America got and stays great...we don't sell medical aid we usually just give it away and not just to war torn any country that needs it. Also if we did act how we should, which is call up all the debts most countries owe us, and stop giving help to every POS place that needs it then all you other countries would cry and whine about it. Don't use anything American which is most great things...

Old 12-02-2014, 09:35 PM
AMH06610
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1991

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss155

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrudgeLord View Post
Amazing how smug and deluded all you little redneck peons are, considering how deep Saudi Arabia and Pakistan's dicks are stuck into Uncle Sam's mouth and ass - without vaseline or the courtesy of a reach-around.

Pay attention Cletus!: "9/11" was a SAUDI operation with PAKISTANI ISS (equiv. CIA) support - America ("Fuck Yeah!")'s response? Endless, pointless war in basket-cases like Iraq and Afaginstan - leaving those nations with the fucking SHARIA enshrined in both their constitutions for the FIRST TIME in their histories and also BILLIONS of BORROWED Disney-tokens paid in aid to Pakistan WHO CREATED THE TALIBAN, including funding and training the FUCKING ISS(!) oh, and that inbred-aristocrat, pretend-cowboy, Emperor Bushingham II walking HAND-IN-HAND with the Saudi King through a mother-fucking flower garden in a media photo-op to show his obedience to his true master!

Please get mad Yanks, futile rage at your computers at the wrong targets is all you seem to do nowadays LOL.
Well if you were here in America and said it I wouldn't have to write it through a forum...(just FYI you're kind of doing the exact same thing)...sounds like your British with the "Yanks" comment, we might have crappy presidents but at least we aren't being led by some old grey bitch you call the queen. Just btw not everyone in America is a redneck so good just being naive and just following horrible representations presented on TV. I've met actual Brits and fought with them in both Afghanistan and Iraq, they were pretty cool, but I guess this just goes to show that every country has little cunts like you. So have a nice day and FUCK THE QUEEN!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to AMH06610 For This Useful Post:
jinhwangtikatang
Old 12-04-2014, 02:01 AM
Broadjumper
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:189
Male

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1213 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss5146

Guess that's hows muzzies take Allah's load...

Old 12-04-2014, 02:10 AM
mongoose777
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:526
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1207

Nothing new here but a bunch of stupid ass shitheads!!

Old 12-04-2014, 12:36 PM
jinhwangtikatang
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:931

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss501

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMH06610 View Post
Well if you were here in America and said it I wouldn't have to write it through a forum...(just FYI you're kind of doing the exact same thing)...sounds like your British with the "Yanks" comment, we might have crappy presidents but at least we aren't being led by some old grey bitch you call the queen. Just btw not everyone in America is a redneck so good just being naive and just following horrible representations presented on TV. I've met actual Brits and fought with them in both Afghanistan and Iraq, they were pretty cool, but I guess this just goes to show that every country has little cunts like you. So have a nice day and FUCK THE QUEEN!!!!
I'm British and you're dead right, except about that old reptile leading us, shes just for the tourists. Every Yank I've ever met in real life has been cool as fuck. We've got plenty of our own rednecks, but we call 'em chavs or just cunts. I'd suggest that our politicians are at least as bad as yours if not worse and will bridge the Transatlantic gap by joining you in a rousing chorus of FUCK THE QUEEN !