|
#1
●
09-07-2026, 04:26 PM
|
|
Haitian Woman Is Chopped to Death
Port-au-Prince, Haiti Haitian Creole is an almost-impossible language to translate, so while they were plenty of discussion in that language, I couldn't decipher it. All I know is that the dead woman was nicknamed "Baby Love", and the police have launched a manhunt and wanted notices for two suspects - Esther 'Nice B' Thomas, and Darlens 'Enspektè tèt kale' Duclona. Apparently, Esther has since been sighted in the Dominican Republic. Seems to be a longer vid out there, with Esther doing some chopping, but can't find it in any better quality. |
|
#2
●
09-07-2026, 04:48 PM
|
|
Re: Haitian Woman Is Chopped to Death
Esther = Evil Incarnate. |
|
#3
●
09-07-2026, 04:56 PM
|
|
Re: Haitian Woman Is Chopped to Death
Are these machete sized butter knives? What is happening here...
|
|
#4
●
09-07-2026, 05:39 PM
|
|
Re: Haitian Woman Is Chopped to Death
That's some f*cking evil shit right there. |
|
#5
●
09-07-2026, 08:17 PM
|
|
Re: Haitian Woman Is Chopped to Death
I've never seen such well educated individuals Wow They must be able to read 3 books a day or something |
|
#6
●
09-07-2026, 10:46 PM
|
|
Re: Haitian Woman Is Chopped to Death
Poor lady. I cannot imagine. Couldn't finish watching.
|
|
#7
●
09-07-2026, 11:54 PM
|
|
Re: Haitian Woman Is Chopped to Death
Fucking awful. Poor woman. |
|
#8
●
09-08-2026, 03:23 AM
|
|
Re: Haitian Woman Is Chopped to Death
That's the dullest machete I've ever seen in my life. |
|
#9
●
09-08-2026, 03:44 AM
|
|
Re: Haitian Woman Is Chopped to Death
There isn’t justification for things like this. All I see is hatred and ignorance. |
|
#10
●
09-08-2026, 04:56 AM
|
|
Re: Haitian Woman Is Chopped to Death
Those fucking bottom of the barrel pigs need to die... They need to turn that place into glass and rid the world of the shit |