JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
H E A R T L Y

H E A R T L Y

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-02-2026, 12:54 AM
dungdude0's Avatar
dungdude0
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9194
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 17
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss17
H E A R T L Y

Open to song suggestions. Wasn’t sure the best place to post this. Let me know. Thanks
Click here to remove ›
125.36 MB ·9 views DownloadMember
▲ 27 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
111Nos, ajs11961, Bad_Ash, Bleed, computerbuilder, DaveTheBassist, docfr8, Faust, festernc, ggall, HotPlate101, iqjap, Kaotic, laal, Mandolino, mcpronoun, MissSpade666, Mr.NoCredit, mr_feelgood, muitoamor7, NAtive1, rhubarb_king, scallywag27, TOMKAT65, Vampyre, Willfidd, William May
▼ These 6 Users Said Fuck Off To This Post:
battery-cranium, Bish82, Doctorfloridaman, punishermarko, Skelly, zhazoo
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than child support
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-02-2026, 09:40 PM
Ubister
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:15103
Join Date: Sep 2024
Posts: 6
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss6
Re: H E A R T L Y

The nade one is probably one of the goofiest things I ever seen on here
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bad_Ash, Bish82
  #3  
● 09-03-2026, 05:18 AM
Bish82's Avatar
Bish82
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1364
Male
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 444
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss444
Re: H E A R T L Y

Some of the worst editing I've ever seen & the soundtrack made my ears bleed. Please never, ever make another compilation video ever again. I beg of you.
▲ 11 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
coolhandnuke, DarkSighted, Necrotic Bowel, nextgas100miles, PassionPaint, punishermarko, RetireeGeorge, Skelly, stealth323, Vlayko, zhazoo
▼ These 6 Users Said Fuck Off To This Post:
AlreadyDead, cherokeewarrior, danie007age, iqjap, rhubarb_king, Willfidd
  #4  
● 09-03-2026, 10:29 AM
cherokeewarrior
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2336
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 197
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss197
Re: H E A R T L Y

Good music and editing. Been around long enough that I don't complain, but just mute the vid. Not complicated
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
dungdude0, habsphannn, iqjap, keke01, rhubarb_king
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
nextgas100miles
  #5  
● 09-03-2026, 10:56 AM
mr_feelgood's Avatar
mr_feelgood
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:122
Happy Happy Happy
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 13,224
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 4321 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13224
Re: H E A R T L Y

I like the part where the person stopped being alive
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
iqjap, mcpronoun, rhubarb_king
  #6  
● 09-03-2026, 11:57 PM
Willfidd
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3363
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 108
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss108
Re: H E A R T L Y

I don’t remember the grenade one can someone link that? Decent edit brother
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
dungdude0, hkfifi, rhubarb_king
  #7  
● 09-04-2026, 04:52 AM
docfr8's Avatar
docfr8
Offline:
Ph-Italian Vulpino
Poster Rank:60
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 25,498
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 3542 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25498
Re: H E A R T L Y

Nice compilation.. Thanks for the work and upload
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
dungdude0, rhubarb_king
  #8  
● 09-05-2026, 05:05 AM
rhubarb_king's Avatar
rhubarb_king
Offline:
★ Throbbing Member ★
Poster Rank:221
ICBM
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 6,689
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1450 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6689
Re: H E A R T L Y

Excellent post! Thank you for going to the effort and puting that together!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
dungdude0
  #9  
● 09-06-2026, 05:41 PM
zhazoo's Avatar
zhazoo
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1631
Male
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 340
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss340
Re: H E A R T L Y

I saw your other comp video. Now I know what posts to avoid. Your AI agent sucks at putting this shit together.

Anyone know if I ignore someone's posts that it also hides threads created by them? I'd love to filter this crap out.
  #10  
● 09-06-2026, 09:27 PM
dungdude0's Avatar
dungdude0
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9194
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 17
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss17
Re: H E A R T L Y

I saw your other comp video. Now I know what posts to avoid. Your AI agent sucks at putting this shit together.

Anyone know if I ignore someone's posts that it also hides threads created by them? I'd love to filter this crap out.
These are made 100% by me on CapCut every time. If you’re referring to my narrator. Then you’ll be aight


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO