|
#1
●
05-21-2010, 11:12 AM
|
| So Fucking Banned Poster Rank:1019 Join Date: Dec 2009 Posts: 680 680Posts 1,859Thanked 11Quoted 0Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Female Biker Ripped in Half *GRAPHIC*
Yikes.
|
|
#6
●
05-21-2010, 03:11 PM
|
| So Fucking Banned Poster Rank:1019 Join Date: Dec 2009 Posts: 680 680Posts 1,859Thanked 11Quoted 0Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Female Biker Ripped in Half *GRAPHIC*
I wouldn't touch it in million years, however i have posted a video of a guy doing it with bare hands XD
|
|
#7
●
05-21-2010, 03:54 PM
|
|
Re: Female Biker Ripped in Half *GRAPHIC*
Gorgeous vid, dude! It shows a good reason to wear a motorcycle helmet: it preserves your beautiful head within your peeled/shredded death! GREAT VIDEO! First someone takes off her pink helmet (or white plus blood?) and when he cradles her head & pretty hair I thought she was still alive - would have been so cool if she was in fact still alive! Nope. He drops her head, which flops to the side. She's totally laid out and filleted. Almost as if her body has been turned inside out and stretched out. Nice! Not a long, boring vid, this is the best video I've seen in a while, and I haven't seen it before. Thank you. ~freaky |