JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
F E I N T // A Modern Tragedy Compilation //

F E I N T // A Modern Tragedy Compilation //

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-05-2026, 02:21 PM
dungdude0's Avatar
dungdude0
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9194
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 17
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss17
F E I N T // A Modern Tragedy Compilation //

A compilation of tragic situations from the military to backyard septic tanks. Various clips to showcase the dangers involved in our modern world. Song is Ghost In The Machine // Linkin Park Remix. We love to hear feedback either good or bad and we’re open to song suggestions too. We will see you on the next one.
Click here to remove ›
64.45 MB ·8 views DownloadMember
▲ 17 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
111Nos, ajs11961, Aurelius, Bad_Ash, computerbuilder, coolhandnuke, DaveTheBassist, festernc, ggall, iqjap, iridopelma, Major_Tom, Mandolino, MikeyP, Mr.NoCredit, rhubarb_king, TOMKAT65
▼ These 9 Users Said Fuck Off To This Post:
Ady347, battery-cranium, Bish82, Bletch, laal, Necrotic Bowel, NJDrummer, punishermarko, Skelly
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than child support
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-05-2026, 03:01 PM
Necrotic Bowel's Avatar
Necrotic Bowel
Offline:
Emperor of Uranus
Poster Rank:30
I identify as kitchen ware
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 49,613
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 24329 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss49613
Re: F E I N T // A Modern Tragedy Compilation //

That music was a tragedy. Loud, too
▲ 10 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bletch, CatBatMan, computerbuilder, gimlet, Major_Tom, mcpronoun, MrEzzzkiel, MrFlibble, PassionPaint, punishermarko
  #3  
● 09-05-2026, 03:02 PM
gimlet's Avatar
gimlet
Online
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:181
USA haters! Keep sucking the big Orange Dick!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,559
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 2772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss8559
Re: F E I N T // A Modern Tragedy Compilation //

A compilation of tragic situations from the military to backyard septic tanks. Various clips to showcase the dangers involved in our modern world. Song is Ghost In The Machine // Linkin Park Remix. We love to hear feedback either good or bad and we’re open to song suggestions too. We will see you on the next one.
Couple OK vids but without background info I loose interest. i wouldn't watch your vid again. The stretcher bearers and wounded guy exploding is ok, but when/where was it? Russian medical evacuation exploding = good, Ukraine = bad. I have met europeans that swear by Linkin Park but this is my first hearing. Makes 99 Luftballoons sound soulful and authentic
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DarkSighted, laal, MrEzzzkiel
  #4  
● 09-06-2026, 12:26 AM
Gore Whore's Avatar
Gore Whore
Offline:
Shark attack enthusiast
Poster Rank:81
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 19,091
 
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 12034 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 5/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss19091
Re: F E I N T // A Modern Tragedy Compilation //

No gore. Did anyone even die?

Lost interest before it finished.
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
computerbuilder, DarkSighted, laal, punishermarko, woodsetton
  #5  
● 09-06-2026, 01:26 AM
Sugar³'s Avatar
Sugar³
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆
Poster Rank:46
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 32,318
Contributions: 21
 
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Quoted: 12606 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss32318
Re: F E I N T // A Modern Tragedy Compilation //

No gore. Did anyone even die?

Lost interest before it finished.
Pfft! You probably have a possum living in your wall.
  #6  
● 09-06-2026, 02:22 AM
Gore Whore's Avatar
Gore Whore
Offline:
Shark attack enthusiast
Poster Rank:81
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 19,091
 
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 12034 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 5/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss19091
Re: F E I N T // A Modern Tragedy Compilation //

Pfft! You probably have a possum living in your wall.
What a weird thing to say.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Sugar³, woodsetton
  #7  
● 09-06-2026, 10:12 AM
DarkSighted's Avatar
DarkSighted
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:499
Male
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,135
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2135
Re: F E I N T // A Modern Tragedy Compilation //

Yeah... DR isn't really geared for potpourri (within a single video at least), this is too genre-mixed to be interesting. There were some good clips on it that I hadn't seen on DR, but at MINIMUM this vid could've been three or even four much shorter ones more topical and, so, much more interesting. I DL some vids from DR, but file size is important and I don't 'snip out' or make my own vids. This is 64mb of 'what have you', I'm not gonna keep that on my drive forever for re-viewing maybe once if ever. Because you like making vids, I encourage you to take the ones you've made so far, sort and cut them by category, and re-issue.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
ajs11961
  #8  
● 09-06-2026, 10:31 AM
Necrotic Bowel's Avatar
Necrotic Bowel
Offline:
Emperor of Uranus
Poster Rank:30
I identify as kitchen ware
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 49,613
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 24329 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss49613
Re: F E I N T // A Modern Tragedy Compilation //

We will see you on the next one.
Not if we see you first
  #9  
● 09-06-2026, 12:32 PM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,687
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3027 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14687
Re: F E I N T // A Modern Tragedy Compilation //

I’ve been seeing “AdamSlides” videos lately and I’m guessing you’re not him.

Or are you!?!
  #10  
● 09-06-2026, 09:20 PM
dungdude0's Avatar
dungdude0
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9194
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 17
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss17
Re: F E I N T // A Modern Tragedy Compilation //

I’ve been seeing “AdamSlides” videos lately and I’m guessing you’re not him.

Or are you!?!
I am indeed that same guy


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO