JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Elderly Man Is Fatally Struck by Horse During Race

Elderly Man Is Fatally Struck by Horse During Race

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-09-2026, 12:48 PM
TheCruxofBag's Avatar
TheCruxofBag
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:273
Join Date: Aug 2022
Posts: 5,076
Contributions: 81
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 989 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 4/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss5076
Elderly Man Is Fatally Struck by Horse During Race

Nashik, Maharashtra, India

An elderly man, Ramnath V.S., was killed after being struck by a horse during an illegal horse-cart race, or 'tanga'. Traditionally held in some rural areas of Maharashtra, tanga races have faced bans in recent years due to concerns over safety and animal welfare.
Click here to remove ›
1.96 MB ·36 views DownloadMember
▲ 21 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Amano Jack, AngelAssassin, Bezmeister, DaveTheBassist, Guns N' Coffee, IMKB, iqjap, JokersWrath, kellyhound, Magenta94, Mecrupulent, Mr.NoCredit, Necrotic Bowel, ptreegrdn, quartermain, Rejeg, REVZZYBAN, sllugger, terrence, William May, Yanni
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
We don't judge
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-09-2026, 01:33 PM
ironmike
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:822
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 952
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss952
Re: Elderly Man Is Fatally Struck by Horse During Race

Traditionally held in some rural areas of Maharashtra, tanga races have faced bans in recent years due to concerns over safety, animal welfare and THE DICKHEADEDNESS OF SPECTATORS.

I felt the additional words were appropriate, considering there was a dickheaded spectator.
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, iqjap, jsmlove, Karl K, Mecrupulent, SlightlyMad, Sparetimedj, William May
  #3  
● 04-09-2026, 01:58 PM
Necrotic Bowel's Avatar
Necrotic Bowel
Offline:
Emperor of Uranus
Poster Rank:30
I identify as kitchen ware
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 49,599
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 24329 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss49599
Re: Elderly Man Is Fatally Struck by Horse During Race

“Elderly”? Not anymore
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, iqjap, MILguy09, William May
  #4  
● 04-09-2026, 03:39 PM
Mecrupulent's Avatar
Mecrupulent
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:368
I own a penis, only moderately happy with its size though
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 3,305
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1723 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3305
Re: Elderly Man Is Fatally Struck by Horse During Race

I thought THIS was a tanga.

I bet this one's particularly practical for quickies.
1c3750877c357a88fc2aa39e4a98e6eb-43389332.jpg
449.0 KB ·7 views
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
iqjap, MILguy09, William May
  #5  
● 04-09-2026, 03:44 PM
jsmlove
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1008
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 690
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss690
Re: Elderly Man Is Fatally Struck by Horse During Race

I thought THIS was a tanga.

I bet this one's particularly practical for quickies.
That's odd. I always thought they were called 'crotchless-panties'.

Where did you get the word 'tanga' from?
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
iqjap, Yanni
  #6  
● 04-09-2026, 04:59 PM
Mecrupulent's Avatar
Mecrupulent
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:368
I own a penis, only moderately happy with its size though
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 3,305
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1723 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3305
Re: Elderly Man Is Fatally Struck by Horse During Race

That's odd. I always thought they were called 'crotchless-panties'.

Where did you get the word 'tanga' from?
They're not necessarily with the opening. In fact, this one is the first I see.
It seems that it's just another name for female low undergarments, but it's true I've only seen this word in french mail-order catalogs (although I immediately got what I thought I would get when I googled it so it must be used elsewhere as well).
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
iqjap, jsmlove, William May
  #7  
● 04-10-2026, 01:46 AM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,696
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3030 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss14696
Re: Elderly Man Is Fatally Struck by Horse During Race

The way his arm flopped over was funny.

If he can’t stand around in the middle of a race track while people are racing on horseback he might as well give up on life.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, iqjap
  #8  
● 04-10-2026, 03:42 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Online
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,537
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10351 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96537
Re: Elderly Man Is Fatally Struck by Horse During Race

72 year old taking a stroll
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, gimlet, iqjap
  #9  
● 04-10-2026, 10:58 AM
DarkSighted's Avatar
DarkSighted
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:497
Male
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,138
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 16/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss2138
Re: Elderly Man Is Fatally Struck by Horse During Race

Old people are at a disadvantage, in friendly horseplay.
  #10  
● 04-10-2026, 12:42 PM
foxfantastic's Avatar
foxfantastic
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:95
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,865
 
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 10628 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 17/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss16865
Re: Elderly Man Is Fatally Struck by Horse During Race

I thought THIS was a tanga.

I bet this one's particularly practical for quickies.
A tanga is a thong thong thong thong thong.

I don't have a clue what THAT is , but it looks intriguing.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO