|
#1
●
09-12-2019, 10:36 PM
|
|
Dude Leaking After Being Stabbed
No info. Not sure if repost. However, I'm surprised the people recording the footage are speaking English.
|
|
#3
●
09-12-2019, 11:23 PM
|
| My Rank: PRIVATE Poster Rank:5493 Dude Join Date: May 2017 Posts: 46 46Posts 153Thanked 4Quoted 0Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Dude Leaking After Being Stabbed
Before I die imma make the biggest possible mess I can "procedes to make blood angel"
|
|
#6
●
09-13-2019, 01:30 AM
|
|
Re: Dude Leaking After Being Stabbed
weird he was naked but maybe that guy caught him in bed with his wife or something and chased/stabbed him.
|
|
#7
●
09-13-2019, 03:27 AM
|
| My Rank: CORPORAL Poster Rank:1428 male Join Date: May 2017 Posts: 412 412Posts 524Thanked 79Quoted 0Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Dude Leaking After Being Stabbed
I feel bad for the person who has to clean that mess up!
|