JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Discovery of a Woman's Body

Discovery of a Woman's Body

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-12-2026, 10:29 AM
EGOIS's Avatar
EGOIS
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1849
Join Date: Feb 2026
Posts: 280
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss280
Discovery of a Woman's Body

The body of a woman was found inside a house in the Tres Esquinas neighborhood of La Ye, in the municipality of Sahagún. According to available information, the body was found partially buried and in a state of advanced decomposition inside the recently rented property. The discovery was made when a man cleaning the house noticed a strong odor emanating from the house and alerted authorities.
Click here to remove ›
2.01 MB ·16 views DownloadMember
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DaveTheBassist, iqjap, jnlmerlin, laal, obelix, sllugger, William May, yah
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than child support
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-12-2026, 11:12 AM
foxfantastic's Avatar
foxfantastic
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:95
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,871
 
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 10628 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss16871
Re: Discovery of a Woman's Body

This wasn't what I thought it was gonna be . I want my pesos back.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Mecrupulent, William May
  #3  
● 03-12-2026, 11:40 AM
Necrotic Bowel's Avatar
Necrotic Bowel
Offline:
Emperor of Uranus
Poster Rank:30
I identify as kitchen ware
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 49,596
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 24319 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss49596
Re: Discovery of a Woman's Body

This wasn't what I thought it was gonna be . I want my pesos back.
I clearly states it was a woman, not a man.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
William May
  #4  
● 03-12-2026, 11:42 AM
foxfantastic's Avatar
foxfantastic
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:95
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,871
 
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 10628 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss16871
Re: Discovery of a Woman's Body

I clearly states it was a woman, not a man.
I thought it was going to be about a man discovering how to please a woman physically, something your wife asks me to do all the time.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Mecrupulent, William May
  #5  
● 03-12-2026, 11:54 AM
Necrotic Bowel's Avatar
Necrotic Bowel
Offline:
Emperor of Uranus
Poster Rank:30
I identify as kitchen ware
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 49,596
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 24319 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss49596
Re: Discovery of a Woman's Body

I thought it was going to be about a man discovering how to please a woman physically, something your wife asks me to do all the time.
I stand by my initial statement
  #6  
● 03-12-2026, 12:20 PM
foxfantastic's Avatar
foxfantastic
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:95
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,871
 
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 10628 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss16871
Re: Discovery of a Woman's Body

I stand by my initial statement
You can sit down for mine. I'll take good care of her
  #7  
● 03-12-2026, 12:22 PM
Dream_Trawler's Avatar
Dream_Trawler
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1912
Join Date: Aug 2025
Posts: 268
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss268
Re: Discovery of a Woman's Body

the second guy seems distressed having to do that
  #8  
● 03-12-2026, 10:41 PM
William May
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:92
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17,155
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4694 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17155
Re: Discovery of a Woman's Body

This wasn't what I thought it was gonna be . I want my pesos back.
You'll get it back in LEAD, if you don't shut up, Gringo!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
foxfantastic


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO