|
#1
●
09-14-2026, 01:11 AM
|
|
Dad & Kid Shredded By Train
|
|
#4
●
09-14-2026, 03:01 AM
|
|
Re: Dad & Kid Shredded By Train
I saw a Traoin the other night. I swore at it so loud that it shed like a quarter of its feathers on the sidewalk and ran into the woods. "No shreddies for you tonight" I said out loud. |
|
#7
●
09-14-2026, 07:58 AM
| ||||||||
| My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT Poster Rank:759 Join Date: Jun 2020 Posts: 1,073 Mentioned: 1 Post(s) Quoted: 442 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Dad & Kid Shredded By Train
Youde think someone would have had the sense to pick the boys leg up in the hope it could be re attached. I guess they only do cool stuff like sew legs and arms back on in our parts of the world.
|
|
#10
●
09-14-2026, 10:59 AM
|
|
Re: Dad & Kid Shredded By Train
The kid should hopefully be able to live a decent life if he's spared infection. After getting a basic prosthesis and any available rehabilitation he will manage. He'll know better than to tread on the tracks too.
|