male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss597
Re: Convert then We Kill Ya.

there is no other god but god.well thanks a heap that realy clears that one up.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nat906 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, richard brou
Old 08-02-2014, 08:24 AM
Axian
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1782

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss206

fucking animals. Those are not human beings.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Axian For This Useful Post:
JakeHarper, Oswald2001, richard brou
Old 08-02-2014, 08:39 AM
fragmentate
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4743

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss42

The "blame religion" debate is tired, and old. It's a cop-out for facing the reality of human nature.

We've heard the argument a million times: "nearly all wars were started because of religion."

The reality: "nearly all wars were started because of ego-maniacal and narcissistic conquerors who leveraged religion to gain a foothold."

In nearly every case they abandoned the religions they leveraged but kept up the propaganda and hype. We see evidence of the effectiveness of this technique in incidents like Waco, Guyana (Jim Jones), and Heaven's Gate. The religions exploited have all "grown up" since then. Only one remains in the darkness from whence it was born. The politically correct thing to say is "all religions have done this or that."

The accurate thing to say is that now, in the 21st century, when it matters, there is only one religion that behaves this way en-masse: Islam.

Next people like to bring up ancient examples like The Inquisition, and The Crusades, and several English conquests involving the Church of England or the Catholic Church (thus indicting all Christians, as if they've behaved like Muslim radicals). In all of these "Christian" examples it still boiled down to individual men - narcissistic, ego-maniacal, and power-hungry men - wanting to obtain wealth and power through conquest.

Very few of the participants were Christians, save for the brainwashed few that were willing to propagate the lies and deceptions of their masters - hoping the crumbs from their tables would sustain them.

Organized religion as it has existed in the tormented past of Christianity was organized not by Christians, but by treacherous men. Christians, by Christ, more often than not, saw the lies and dissented - hence the enormous splintering that occurred in the Christian churches over the ages.

Obviously, using God to organize people has been a successful tactic over the centuries. But narcissistic men know they can't bear the brunt of the blame for the atrocities they commit - it isn't in their nature. They almost always require a scapegoat. And yes, all too often organized religion was that scapegoat - organized by the treacherous men.

The fact remains that the most heinous of men were, in fact, of no faith whatsoever - except for the faith in themselves. The real issue is placing faith in such men to begin with. Religion was used to breed superstitious people. But, now, when it really matters, superstition plays no role - not even in Islam.

Yet, of all religions, the only one that requires full control is Islam. Period.

So, stop with the bullshit about "religion is the cause of everything bad" and grow a set of balls and call a spade a spade. The only globally dangerous genocidal religion that matters right on this day is Islam. And until people can openly condemn them, we're spending way too much time talking about the past that we never seem to learn from.

Just. Stop.

There may very well be peaceful Muslims. Cool. Great. Awesome. They'll be spared because the rest of us don't intend on eliminating them. We do, however, want to eliminate those of their ilk that wish for the destruction of everything, and everyone that is not Muslim.

Turn them to pink mist.

Fin.

The Following User Says Thank You to fragmentate For This Useful Post:
JakeHarper
Old 08-02-2014, 12:54 PM
FuManBoobs
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:688
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss908

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragmentate View Post
The "blame religion" debate is tired, and old. It's a cop-out for facing the reality of human nature.
Fin.

I agree with a lot of what you said but there really is no true human nature. There is human behaviour and that has always been dependent on the environmental conditions we've found ourselves in.

Also there are still many atrocities being committed by other religions even today, the Catholic church for example, harboring peadophiles who've abused children, influencing people to burn "witches", giving people false education of sexual by way of denouncing the use of condoms, and encouraging discrimination of gays etc.

Now that may not be as bad as beheading but it certainly isn't helping the situation. It's creating more gullible people void of logic and critical thinking skills.

“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
― Steven Weinberg

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By FuManBoobs:
giovanni0359
Old 08-02-2014, 05:14 PM
Fr33dom
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1018

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss483

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanze View Post
I had heard one interpretation that he wasn't a christian, he just slacked off and stopped praying 5 times a day ('was not praying at all'), which IIRC is considered to be the same as apostasy by some groups.

I'm not sure, though
Most stories here, are like in the media, full of propaganda, especially because this forum, and also the mainstream media, is absolutely racists against every muslim, no matter what. There are billions of Muslims, and maybe 1 % of them are militants/psychos. While in the West whole Armies and Partys are full of warmongers. But hey, who cares, a american/european/jewish life, is much more worth than a muslim life right ? (Like today, more than 100 palestinian civilists killed, because of 1 missing soldier - WTF)

Old 08-02-2014, 05:34 PM
JakeHarper
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:536

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1324

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr33dom View Post
Most stories here, are like in the media, full of propaganda, especially because this forum, and also the mainstream media, is absolutely racists against every muslim, no matter what. There are billions of Muslims, and maybe 1 % of them are militants/psychos. While in the West whole Armies and Partys are full of warmongers. But hey, who cares, a american/european/jewish life, is much more worth than a muslim life right ? (Like today, more than 100 palestinian civilists killed, because of 1 missing soldier - WTF)
If the story to this video here is so wrong, why don´t you enlighten us

Quote:
american/european/jewish life, is much more worth than a muslim life right ?
Sorry, i might be a little biased:

... and i just googeld for "muslims" pictures

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeHarper For This Useful Post:
FuManBoobs, kustom80
Old 08-02-2014, 07:07 PM
kustom80
Offline:
Poster Rank:608

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1116

Why the fuck did he just kneel there without a fight, idiot.

Old 08-02-2014, 07:08 PM
kustom80
Offline:
Poster Rank:608

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1116

Also, Islam needs decimating off the face of the planet.

Old 08-02-2014, 07:21 PM
giovanni0359
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:481
male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlecast View Post
Oh if it wasn't for the religion of peace there would be so much fewer videos of people loosing their head
"Everyone like him will get the same beheading"......Really ? You worthless pieces of barbaric shit. Come get me, I dare ya!!..I would never renounce my Christian faith for fucked up camel fuckers like yourselves.

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By giovanni0359:
FuManBoobs
Old 08-02-2014, 08:01 PM
Parannoyed
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:263
Male ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3716

Anybody else think the real fucking heroes in MOST of these videos are the guys getting beheaded? Everybody says "Oh why do they just sit there and take it? I would kick and scream and take some of them with me" but they seem to accept their fate straight away and just close their eyes and wait for death...