|
#1
●
07-29-2026, 06:32 AM
|
|
Compilation Gore Is Alive & Well In This One
|
|
#5
●
07-29-2026, 04:27 PM
| ||||||||
| My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL Poster Rank:2366 Female Join Date: Mar 2009 Posts: 193 Mentioned: 0 Post(s) Quoted: 30 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Compilation Gore Is Alive & Well In This One
Holy shit, that was incredible. I like the music too.
|
|
#8
●
07-30-2026, 07:06 AM
|
|
Re: Compilation Gore Is Alive & Well In This One
I won't be watching it again. I don't get into extended torture/execution videos, it's like someone beating a dog or slaughtering livestock, who wants to see it again? Well, some here probably want to see slow beaheadings again while they fondle themselves but that's beside the point. I did like the bull at the end. Was he charging the biker or just running and the biker appeared unexpectedly around the corner? Either way, when you let trains and giant cattle roam freely, you are going to lose a few of your 1.4 billion people, but whose counting? |