|
#2
●
10-01-2026, 06:30 PM
|
|
Re: Colombian Biker Crashes Into Another Biker and Loses Some Brains
I dont usually click on these motorcycle posts cause I plan on getting one myself at some point.. but after I saw the thumbnail I HAD to see how knarly his head was. Wasn't disappointed X3 cool find :3 |
|
#3
●
10-01-2026, 08:47 PM
| ||||||||
| ♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚ Poster Rank:482 Join Date: Jan 2010 Posts: 2,223
Contributions: 3
Mentioned: 2 Post(s) Quoted: 500 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Colombian Biker Crashes Into Another Biker and Loses Some Brains
I'd say the brains were missing when he got on that bike with no helmet & the rest of that outfit. |
|
#7
●
10-01-2026, 11:42 PM
| ||||||||
| My Rank: SERGEANT Poster Rank:1155 Join Date: Apr 2016 Posts: 566 Mentioned: 0 Post(s) Quoted: 169 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Colombian Biker Crashes Into Another Biker and Loses Some Brains
South America and Brazil, that's pretty much the trick there when you see somebody get off a motorcycle and they got their helmet on and they're not removing it, you better start running, hope you get out, run that pew.Pew
|