|
#5
●
10-01-2026, 10:00 PM
| ||||||||
| ♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚ Poster Rank:482 Join Date: Jan 2010 Posts: 2,223
Contributions: 3
Mentioned: 2 Post(s) Quoted: 500 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Chinese Man Stabs Woman and Another Man to Death, Before Killing Himself
He should've run up & kicked that motherfucker in the face when he was bending over. |
|
#6
●
10-01-2026, 11:45 PM
| ||||||||
| My Rank: SERGEANT Poster Rank:1155 Join Date: Apr 2016 Posts: 566 Mentioned: 0 Post(s) Quoted: 169 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Chinese Man Stabs Woman and Another Man to Death, Before Killing Himself
I don't know what the laws are in China, but if you run into a situation like this is their local citizens allow to defend for their lives and also disable or finish off a subject that's clearly trying to kill somebody else. Yeah, I know some parts of America. The Democrat laws don't like that. I'm a fully aware that\n But we do have the second amendment right to in America. But that may come with restrictions with the donkeys and the control of some areas.\n I would hope that they have right soft. He had to finish off the subject clarity, the disable them so he could stop them from harming someone that that person would get arrested and try no, maybe someone explain the Chinese laws when it comes to something like this. Cause obviously there's video evidence RIP to the poor chinese lady
|