|
#1
●
02-11-2022, 12:52 PM
|
|
Brazil - Woman Crying Over Her Dead Teenage Daughter
__________________ "I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by." |
|
#4
●
02-11-2022, 02:08 PM
|
|
Re: Brazil - Woman Crying Over Her Dead Teenage Daughter
Pretty as she was, she actually could have rocked the whole bald look. Don't think the hole in the head is in this year. Actually, now that I think about it........ |
|
#6
●
02-11-2022, 02:47 PM
|
| So Fucking Banned Poster Rank:411 Join Date: May 2021 Posts: 2,952 2,952Posts 4,490Thanked 38Quoted 1Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Brazil - Woman Crying Over Her Dead Teenage Daughter
~ Obviously the mother's screams are all about her failure to raise her child up properly, despite all the get rich quick & die quick drug trafficking temptations.
|