JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Biker Shot

Biker Shot

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 06-22-2015, 10:38 PM
nylon
Offline: Offline
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:909
Male
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 823
Contributions: 60
Joined May 2009·Rank #909
 
823Posts
9,329Thanked
113Quoted
2Mentioned
60Contrib.
Biker Shot

short version of biker shot somewhere in Sambaland
Click here to remove ›
1.65 MB ·237 views DownloadMember
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cerebral222, chrisnsal, docfr8, kellyhound, Kelseecat65, Lambo Boy, Oswald2001, Steve
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor bills, guaranteed
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 06-22-2015, 10:50 PM
Steve's Avatar
Steve
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:7
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 103,541
Contributions: 3
Joined Aug 2009·Rank #7
 
103,541Posts
83,562Thanked
43,400Quoted
112Mentioned
3Contrib.
Re: Biker Shot

Scooter riders are not bikers...just saying.
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
CaliHog, CuriousCanadian, docfr8, Oswald2001
  #3  
● 06-23-2015, 12:37 AM
CaliHog
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2986
male
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 132
Joined Jan 2011·Rank #2,986
 
132Posts
376Thanked
51Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Biker Shot

Was that lame ass music really necessary?? I feel like we need to separate the death video section to "videos of dead bodies" and "deaths caught on video". The main reason is so I can stop wasting my time watching videos like this
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
chrisnsal, Ksiegmund, minka1
  #4  
● 06-23-2015, 01:15 AM
docfr8's Avatar
docfr8
Offline: Offline
Ph-Italian Vulpino
Poster Rank:60
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 25,466
Contributions: 1
Joined Jan 2010·Rank #60
 
25,466Posts
81,174Thanked
3,544Quoted
29Mentioned
1Contrib.
Re: Biker Shot

Scooter riders are not bikers...just saying.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Steve
  #5  
● 06-23-2015, 04:13 AM
nylon
Offline: Offline
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:909
Male
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 823
Contributions: 60
Joined May 2009·Rank #909
 
823Posts
9,329Thanked
113Quoted
2Mentioned
60Contrib.
Re: Biker Shot

Was that lame ass music really necessary?? I feel like we need to separate the death video section to "videos of dead bodies" and "deaths caught on video". The main reason is so I can stop wasting my time watching videos like this
I used only one part of the video because there was not much to see .... I'll keep it in mind and warn you if there's another useless post from me, you can send me a message if you post something ?
  #6  
● 06-23-2015, 04:42 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline: Offline
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,599
Contributions: 901
Joined Oct 2006·Rank #10
 
96,599Posts
542,723Thanked
10,360Quoted
478Mentioned
901Contrib.
Re: Biker Shot

a surprise look of the eye like it wondered what the fuck is happening right now ?

▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cerebral222, chrisnsal, CuriousCanadian, docfr8, Kelseecat65, nylon, Oswald2001, Steve
  #7  
● 06-23-2015, 06:59 PM
CaliHog
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2986
male
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 132
Joined Jan 2011·Rank #2,986
 
132Posts
376Thanked
51Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Biker Shot

I used only one part of the video because there was not much to see .... I'll keep it in mind and warn you if there's another useless post from me, you can send me a message if you post something ?
No room for hurt feelings around here. When I see "biker shot" in the headline, I know this sounds silly, but I expect to see a video of a biker being shot. A video of a dead guy laying on the ground is a bit disappointing, hence the suggestion for a new section.
  #8  
● 06-24-2015, 02:52 AM
DanteAntonelli
Offline: Offline
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:243
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,926
Joined Apr 2010·Rank #243
 
5,926Posts
6,633Thanked
873Quoted
4Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Biker Shot

Would also be nice to make a section for lame videos so no one watches those.
  #9  
● 06-24-2015, 04:50 AM
CuriousCanadian's Avatar
CuriousCanadian
Offline: Offline
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:661
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,319
Joined Sep 2010·Rank #661
 
1,319Posts
1,573Thanked
235Quoted
2Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Biker Shot

Was that lame ass music really necessary?? I feel like we need to separate the death video section to "videos of dead bodies" and "deaths caught on video". The main reason is so I can stop wasting my time watching videos like this
Ya no kiddin eh....I thought the same thing. I wanna see the shit as it hits-the-fan!
  #10  
● 06-25-2015, 12:28 AM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 28,044
Contributions: 33
Joined Mar 2013·Rank #53
 
28,044Posts
47,276Thanked
11,875Quoted
175Mentioned
33Contrib.
Re: Biker Shot


I never listen to the videos.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO