JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Bangladeshi Man Committed Suicide by Hanging Himself

Bangladeshi Man Committed Suicide by Hanging Himself

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 06-06-2026, 12:32 PM
AnonymousPH's Avatar
AnonymousPH
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:769
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,053
Contributions: 14
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1053
Bangladeshi Man Committed Suicide by Hanging Himself

BANGLADESH - It happened a couple of days ago in Morrelganj.
Click here to remove ›
25.53 MB ·19 views DownloadMember
▲ 13 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AllegedlyHere, bloodklaat, DaveTheBassist, docfr8, iqjap, jintsy, Mandolino, Manfred05, Mecrupulent, Mr.NoCredit, Necrotic Bowel, Rejeg, yah
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Natural Disasters & Extreme Weather Events
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 06-06-2026, 12:34 PM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,692
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3029 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 17/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss14692
Re: Bangladeshi Man Committed Suicide by Hanging Himself

Nice “Arrow” of death he has. I’m not sure I would have seen him without it.

▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
ajs11961, iqjap, jintsy, kobliha, Mecrupulent, mparryuk52, Necrotic Bowel, scallywag27, SlightlyMad
  #3  
● 06-06-2026, 01:14 PM
scallywag27's Avatar
scallywag27
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1583
Male
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 356
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 3/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss356
Re: Bangladeshi Man Committed Suicide by Hanging Himself

Nice “Arrow” of death he has. I’m not sure I would have seen him without it.

The dreaded Arrow if Death strikes again! Sure I've seen hi-vis people holding them in other videos
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
iqjap, Mr.NoCredit
  #4  
● 06-06-2026, 01:15 PM
scallywag27's Avatar
scallywag27
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1583
Male
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 356
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 3/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss356
Re: Bangladeshi Man Committed Suicide by Hanging Himself

The dreaded Arrow if Death strikes again! Sure I've seen hi-vis people holding them in other videos
*of
  #5  
● 06-06-2026, 01:16 PM
jintsy's Avatar
jintsy
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:422
male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,793
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2793
Re: Bangladeshi Man Committed Suicide by Hanging Himself

Nice “Arrow” of death he has. I’m not sure I would have seen him without it.

It's like a tine from Satan's pitchfork poking him
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
iqjap, Mecrupulent, Mr.NoCredit
  #6  
● 06-06-2026, 02:10 PM
Mecrupulent's Avatar
Mecrupulent
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:368
I own a penis, only moderately happy with its size though
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 3,305
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1723 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3305
Re: Bangladeshi Man Committed Suicide by Hanging Himself

Why do a lot of people leave the knot in front when they hang themselves ? I would assume you stay conscious much longer than when the noose is in the back blocking airways and bloodsream, hence prolonging the agony
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
ajs11961, AllegedlyHere, iqjap, LuckiiDevil21, ptreegrdn, Rejeg, SlightlyMad, yah
  #7  
● 06-06-2026, 02:24 PM
Necrotic Bowel's Avatar
Necrotic Bowel
Offline:
Emperor of Uranus
Poster Rank:30
I identify as kitchen ware
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 49,613
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 24329 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss49613
Re: Bangladeshi Man Committed Suicide by Hanging Himself

He’s wearing a t shirt that says Everlast
Which is ironic since he didn’t even make it through the video alive
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
iqjap, kobliha, LuckiiDevil21, Mecrupulent, ptreegrdn
  #8  
● 06-06-2026, 03:45 PM
ptreegrdn's Avatar
ptreegrdn
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:1396
Female
Join Date: Apr 2023
Posts: 428
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss428
Re: Bangladeshi Man Committed Suicide by Hanging Himself

Why do a lot of people leave the knot in front when they hang themselves ? I would assume you stay conscious much longer than when the noose is in the back blocking airways and bloodsream, hence prolonging the agony
I thought it was even better on the side, pressing up against the carotid?
  #9  
● 06-06-2026, 04:16 PM
Mecrupulent's Avatar
Mecrupulent
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:368
I own a penis, only moderately happy with its size though
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 3,305
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1723 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3305
Re: Bangladeshi Man Committed Suicide by Hanging Himself

I thought it was even better on the side, pressing up against the carotid?
I think the thing with the noose on the side is that with a decent drop and a thick enough rope, it snaps the neck 🤔

It may not be just for that but I think there is something along those lines.

But even in a case like this, yeah, I assume it would be quicker anyway Knot in the front seems like the less efficient way of doing it
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AllegedlyHere, ptreegrdn
  #10  
● 06-06-2026, 04:38 PM
ptreegrdn's Avatar
ptreegrdn
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:1396
Female
Join Date: Apr 2023
Posts: 428
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss428
Re: Bangladeshi Man Committed Suicide by Hanging Himself

Yeah it took that poor eejit way longer than necessary to kick it


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO