|
#1
●
09-28-2018, 02:24 AM
|
|
Applauding a Dying Biker in the Road...
.
__________________ "I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by." |
|
#8
●
09-28-2018, 08:12 AM
|
| My Rank: CORPORAL Poster Rank:1457 Join Date: Jan 2013 Posts: 401 401Posts 263Thanked 57Quoted 0Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Applauding a Dying Biker in the Road...
Maybe he was a well known villain and KARMA finally came his way?
|
|
#9
●
09-28-2018, 11:55 AM
|
|
Re: Applauding a Dying Biker in the Road...
Looks like he got shot in the head. Probably a robber that got met with lethal force while trying to impose his will (reason why people clapping) |
|
#10
●
09-28-2018, 12:01 PM
|
| My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT Poster Rank:907 if you worship something, then you are a slave to that thing Join Date: Aug 2017 Posts: 826 826Posts 2,498Thanked 327Quoted 1Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Applauding a Dying Biker in the Road...
yeah it seems that would put the applause into context... ...well, I would hope..lol |