|
#1
●
08-31-2026, 03:35 AM
|
|
3 People Drowned While Bathing in the River
India. Three people, that couldn't swim, decided to go and bath in a river. to their surprise the river was deeper as they thought plus the current was stronger as expected so they drowned. The deceased have been identified as A.S. (42), R.S. (42), and S.P. (30).
|
|
#3
●
08-31-2026, 04:43 AM
|
|
Re: 3 People Drowned While Bathing in the River
Being around all that water and mother fuckers don't know how to swim... Basic life skills that matter |
|
#4
●
08-31-2026, 05:39 AM
|
|
Re: 3 People Drowned While Bathing in the River
Fucking hell, India - "If you don't know how to swim, getting into a river is a bad idea". In a strange way, I actually want to visit India as of late, because it's becoming more and more clear that place never fails to amuse. |
|
#5
●
08-31-2026, 08:21 AM
|
|
Re: 3 People Drowned While Bathing in the River
Lakes and rivers are gross. I don’t go in them, but if I did I would take a scolding hot shower to get all the slime off. So, bathing in them |