JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
23-Year-Old Woman Shot Dead in the Street by Ex-Partner

23-Year-Old Woman Shot Dead in the Street by Ex-Partner

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-20-2024, 11:57 AM
TheCruxofBag's Avatar
TheCruxofBag
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:273
Join Date: Aug 2022
Posts: 5,083
Contributions: 88
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 992 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5083
23-Year-Old Woman Shot Dead in the Street by Ex-Partner

A 23-year-old woman, Joseling V.R.A., was shot dead on a public street in Jinotega Department, Nicaragua, by her ex-partner, José S.A.B., whom she had broken up with two days prior due to constant arguments.

According to both witnesses and CCTV footage, José arrived at the scene in a pick-up truck, approached Joseling, and shot her in the chest, abdomen, and head. Despite the help of eyewitnesses, Joseling died at the scene. A few hours later, José was apprehended by police.
photo_2024-09-20_16-26-05%20%283%29.jpg
45.0 KB ·166 views
photo_2024-09-20_16-26-05.jpg
357.7 KB ·36 views
photo_2024-09-20_16-26-05%20%282%29.jpg
239.8 KB ·39 views
photo_2024-09-20_16-26-07.jpg
26.7 KB ·182 views
Click here to remove ›
1.57 MB ·55 views DownloadMember
Click here to remove ›
7.72 MB ·64 views DownloadMember
Click here to remove ›
4.20 MB ·115 views DownloadMember
▲ 26 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
bodyfarmer, DaveTheBassist, docfr8, Erke, Eyensky, festernc, HIGHTECHDUDE, iqjap, itchy242, Karma, kellyhound, laal, mothmon, Mr.NoCredit, muitoamor7, obelix, ozzy3406, Pablomuncher, pokerplay, rhubarb_king, SHYGUY22, Silky, sllugger, Thomdiver, Vedderman, William May
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than child support
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-20-2024, 02:54 PM
Sol_Invictus's Avatar
Sol_Invictus
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:5552
Female
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 45
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 6/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssssss45
Re: 23-Year-Old Woman Shot Dead in the Street by Ex-Partner

Oh man ... There is lots of stuff I could say about this video

I will guaran-tee, without any shadow of doubt, that the man (big man) that did this act felt abaolustly amazing while doing it. The best he has ever felt, I will bet! To turn a young wo-man into a pile of siezing idiot like that (he left her bloody and stupid) ... he will feel self-pride, bravery, feelings of joy and self-love etc for a long time remembering doing this stuff to this 23 year old Nicaraguan national

I abhor and condemn all illegal activity, and because of this I will go out on a Limb and say this woman probably deserved this strange death. He was a strong man who did this shooting, and he definetly made a calacu-lated descision when choosing to Man Up and do this act. If this is illegal I will be truly sad, but I have faith that this is a guilty woman, somehow. Only time will tell, and we must be open-minded and forviging when determinigng the fate of this strong man!
at this point I'm just convinced you're just using AI or are an AI bot, you try way too hard to troll lmao and you never respond to anyone
__________________
dollar tree b8 has no effect on me >.>
▲ 14 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
agnitum, Bletch, gettheghost, heroeporsiempre, iridopelma, JacobGarcia, Kaotic, laal, Native_Tsunami, nocturnus1987, pinballwiz, rhubarb_king, William May, zhazoo
  #3  
● 09-20-2024, 08:14 PM
jintsy's Avatar
jintsy
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:421
male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,794
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2794
Re: 23-Year-Old Woman Shot Dead in the Street by Ex-Partner

Trippy how she seems to be posed the same in the first two pictures
  #4  
● 09-21-2024, 02:43 AM
photo2uj
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:647
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,363
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1363
Re: 23-Year-Old Woman Shot Dead in the Street by Ex-Partner

Been to all of Central America many times. Nicaragua along with El Salvador is the shithole of the region. Now, El Salvador is fukkkkked up bad with their dictator. He is putting the gangs in as well as many innocent nobodies that do not have the financial resources to get a legal representation. Sad to see this country become another Chile. The Salvadorian government is a scam. Sadly, the Salvadorians and may ignorant Latin fools do not see what truly is happening is such corrupt country. Do you self a favor and do not visit any of those places.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Vlayko
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
MikeyP
  #5  
● 09-21-2024, 04:10 AM
Bletch's Avatar
Bletch
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:120
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 13,411
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 3535 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13411
Re: 23-Year-Old Woman Shot Dead in the Street by Ex-Partner

Using automated tools is strictly against this site's policies, and as such I don't use these kinds of tools to use this site and to view it's content. Why would I use AI when it is against the rules? Why would I break this forum's rules
Then start take your meds and restrain yourself when in obvious absence of someone guiding your daily life and tasks.
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
heroeporsiempre, Native_Tsunami, phoenix123uk, rhubarb_king, swegore1986, William May
  #6  
● 09-21-2024, 10:26 AM
docfr8's Avatar
docfr8
Offline:
Ph-Italian Vulpino
Poster Rank:60
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 25,461
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 3544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 17/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss25461
Re: 23-Year-Old Woman Shot Dead in the Street by Ex-Partner

This cuck couldn't let shit go.. shitheads like this deserve a life in a cell with the bare minimum to survive, if that
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Mmichael, pragmatist, William May
  #7  
● 09-21-2024, 12:35 PM
spyderguard's Avatar
spyderguard
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:605
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,538
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1538
Re: 23-Year-Old Woman Shot Dead in the Street by Ex-Partner

at this point I'm just convinced you're just using AI or are an AI bot, you try way too hard to troll lmao and you never respond to anyone
I don’t think AI is advanced enough yet to mimic the level of stupidity and insanity that is apparent in his posts.
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
chrissy38109, docfr8, gettheghost, heroeporsiempre, shazrand, Starsailor, swegore1986, William May
  #8  
● 09-21-2024, 02:02 PM
XxsithlordxX's Avatar
XxsithlordxX
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2089
Male
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 235
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss235
Re: 23-Year-Old Woman Shot Dead in the Street by Ex-Partner

Using automated tools is strictly against this site's policies, and as such I don't use these kinds of tools to use this site and to view it's content. Why would I use AI when it is against the rules? Why would I break this forum's rules
I don't care what anyone says. You sir are a living legend. I find your takes entertaining and interesting. Keep doing what you're doing.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
pa28Pilot
  #9  
● 09-21-2024, 03:53 PM
bodyfarmer
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1540
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 370
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss370
Re: 23-Year-Old Woman Shot Dead in the Street by Ex-Partner

Man, Nicaragua makes quick work of getting dead bodies out of the streets!
  #10  
● 09-22-2024, 06:54 PM
pa28Pilot's Avatar
pa28Pilot
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1862
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 276
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss276
Re: 23-Year-Old Woman Shot Dead in the Street by Ex-Partner

I don't care what anyone says. You sir are a living legend. I find your takes entertaining and interesting. Keep doing what you're doing.
Agreed. I genuinely enjoy this powerful gentleman's contributions. I also abhor cowardly men, and I love to think that what he says is true about these men experiencing such feelings as bravery in such tricky situations.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO