|
#1
●
09-28-2018, 02:53 AM
|
|
2 Men Shot Dead Over Drug Debt
On the evening of 27th September 2018 in Manaus, 2 men were shot dead by drug traffickers, over an unpaid debt.
__________________ "I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by." |
|
#5
●
09-28-2018, 12:04 PM
|
| My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT Poster Rank:907 if you worship something, then you are a slave to that thing Join Date: Aug 2017 Posts: 826 826Posts 2,498Thanked 327Quoted 1Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: 2 Men Shot Dead Over Drug Debt
I thought it would be another aftermath vid.... thanks for the surprise |
|
#8
●
09-29-2018, 02:51 AM
|
| My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT Poster Rank:243 Join Date: Apr 2010 Posts: 5,926 5,926Posts 6,633Thanked 873Quoted 4Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: 2 Men Shot Dead Over Drug Debt
That revolver is half steel half iron oxide, Brazil's shitty firearms as usual! |