JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
WTF

WTF

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-27-2009, 04:33 AM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,402
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2402
WTF

Is that bugs, what causes this Click pic to view larger image
2049100867_40e6b38c8b.jpg
90.2 KB ·1449 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Audioguru, Lil_Lisa
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Some regrets are real. Membership isn’t one of them
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-27-2009, 05:45 AM
Pigeon's Avatar
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:130
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,641
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1263 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12641
Re: WTF

EWW! YUCK!

It looked like ants at first, but then I realised they were the bites of some other thing... it's disgusting, whatever it is.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Lil_Lisa, SidneyJeanFail
  #3  
● 11-27-2009, 01:15 PM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,402
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2402
Re: WTF

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops!
  #4  
● 11-27-2009, 01:15 PM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,402
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2402
Re: WTF

Yeah, I went in search for an explanation and found this chilling story:

Hey, just like ten minuets ago I took a shower and after getting out I had that wax blockage in the ear feeling like something was moving around, so I took like two or three Q-tips and started cleaning my ear , after two q-tips I still felt the feeling of something moving, so I took a q-tip and went back in, when I brought it out I saw a large clump of dark wax. After that I looked closer and it looked like a bug. After going crazy for five minuets I finally decided to look it up on yahoo but could not find anything and online and most of the sources said bugs in are an urban myth, so I took a magnifying glass and looked at it a little more in depth and I cant say 100% that it�s a bug but the description of the unknown thing is this; its about five millimeters long with different shades of brown with lines on the back and a black head, it also looks like there are hair like black legs. Now I am not a professional and I am only 18. Please for the sake of my sanity, explain why this thing was in my ear.
Thanks ~shadow in the light~
  #5  
● 11-27-2009, 11:49 PM
igertay44's Avatar
igertay44
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4403
Female
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 67
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss67
Re: WTF

IMO the gray thing in the top of the ear is a tick. The specks of blood could be where it has been feeding
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Momzilla123
  #6  
● 11-28-2009, 12:24 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,850
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14850
Re: WTF

Check these out
Ear_Tick_3.jpg
52.6 KB ·600 views
Ear_Tick_1.jpg
37.7 KB ·265 views
EarTick-2_small1.jpg
46.8 KB ·295 views
20080609-bug-ear-1a.jpg
78.7 KB ·2641 views
20061004-bug-in-ear.jpg
32.1 KB ·568 views
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Audioguru, Darkest Angel, Dragonlady66, lorelli09
  #7  
● 11-28-2009, 12:47 AM
Pigeon's Avatar
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:130
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,641
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1263 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12641
Re: WTF

^ YUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
lorelli09
  #8  
● 11-29-2009, 02:43 AM
Momzilla123's Avatar
Momzilla123
Offline:
Lefty
Poster Rank:86
Female
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 18,250
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18250
Re: WTF

fukn A!!!
  #9  
● 11-29-2009, 05:36 AM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:58
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 25,615
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1450 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25615
Re: WTF

Who ever owns that ear should go and see a doctor.
  #10  
● 10-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Da1's Avatar
Da1
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1870
WOO-WOO!!
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 275
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss275
Re: WTF

I agreebwith you igertay44 definitely looks like a tick. My cousin used to pull them off her dog and chase us around with them then she would squeeze them and pop them on us!!! That shit was sick!!!!!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Darkest Angel


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO