JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Woman Has Abortion, Head Left Inside.

Woman Has Abortion, Head Left Inside.

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-13-2009, 07:15 AM
ankajo's Avatar
ankajo
Offline: Offline
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1429
female
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 411
Joined Dec 2008·Rank #1,429
 
411Posts
203Thanked
5Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Woman Has Abortion, Head Left Inside.

sorry there were no better pictures... this story is crazy!

A British hospital is now investigating the case of a woman who had an abortion, but then was shocked to find out the head of her unborn baby had been left inside her.

Davina Chambers, 29, became pregnant this year with her fourth child, but she had just been diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis, a disease eating away at her liver.

"In January, I was a patient at King's College Hospital because I was jaundiced," Chambers told the Voice, which bills itself as Britain's best black newspaper. "The doctors wanted me to stay in the hospital, but after a week I told them that they had to let me out because I had to go home to take care of my three children. My children have always been my priorities. They're my angels."

Chambers became an outpatient at the facility, going in for checkups every two weeks as she needed continual monitoring.

It was during routine medical tests she discovered she was 12 weeks pregnant.

"At the time I was taking eight tablets a day and had all this radiation from the scans, so I couldn't believe that I could be pregnant," she told the paper.

Chambers made the difficult decision to have an abortion.

"I started thinking about it. Here I am very ill, already with three children, and I was very depressed because of the medication I was on."

She was booked into the hospital for the procedure, and even chose to have a coil contraceptive inserted to prevent any future pregnancies.

"When I woke up on the ward, they said that I had had three scans and everything was fine," she told the Voice.

But once she returned home, an unseemly problem began to make itself known.

"At midnight, my ex-partner knocked on the door to check if I was all right. ... I went to the bathroom and as I was sitting there, I just felt something slip out of me as if I had just given birth. I looked in the toilet and saw this lump that seemed to have a bone in it. So I showed it to my former partner."

The couple realized they were looking at the face of their unborn child, seeing the eyes, nose, mouth and ears. The tiny head measured no more than 4 centimeters.

"We just broke down and cried at what we were seeing. We couldn't believe it," Chambers sobbed to the paper.

"I phoned an ambulance and they took me to the hospital to make sure that no other parts were left inside of me. They said I could have died if it had stayed inside me."

She was able to discuss the situation with the doctor who had performed her abortion.

"He leaned over my bedside and said, 'I am so sorry. In all the procedures I've done, I've never come across this,'" she said. "He even tried to take the head away, but I said I wanted to keep it because we wanted to have a proper burial."

A distraught Chambers is now seeking legal advice on what to do next.

"I feel as if I'm going insane now; I can't just let this happen to me," she said.

A spokeswoman for King's College Hospital told the Voice: "We are aware of this patient and we did receive a complaint. We are now investigating but we cannot release any information until our investigation is complete."
DavinaChambers.jpg
11.1 KB ·4602 views
▲ 10 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
daughterofthenight, Gabrielle*78*, Lil_Lisa, lorelli09, morningsun1967, NothingToSeeHere, Sharon, uhoh1, ZombieGreco, ZombieStank
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor visit tomorrow
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-13-2009, 09:24 AM
brucefrommexico:)'s Avatar
brucefrommexico:)
Offline: Offline
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:675
male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,290
Joined Feb 2009·Rank #675
 
1,290Posts
560Thanked
9Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Woman Has Abortion, Head Left Inside.

he was white :p
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Kyrstie, mrsmooney, NothingToSeeHere
  #3  
● 03-13-2009, 09:27 AM
Hotstuff's Avatar
Hotstuff
Offline: Offline
★ CUNT ★
Poster Rank:138
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 12,112
Joined Jan 2009·Rank #138
 
12,112Posts
3,966Thanked
28Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Woman Has Abortion, Head Left Inside.

shit
  #4  
● 03-13-2009, 09:42 AM
Msnr. Sonny Sinner's Avatar
Msnr. Sonny Sinner
Offline: Offline
SEXIEST ARSE
Poster Rank:287
RESIDENT (wanna be) ROCK STAR
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,616
Joined Jan 2009·Rank #287
 
4,616Posts
602Thanked
5Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Woman Has Abortion, Head Left Inside.

hahaha
  #5  
● 03-13-2009, 06:10 PM
PS I Hate You's Avatar
PS I Hate You
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1844
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 279
Joined Feb 2009·Rank #1,844
 
279Posts
436Thanked
5Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Woman Has Abortion, Head Left Inside.

heads I win,
tails you lose
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
smnewstead
  #6  
● 03-13-2009, 11:16 PM
elitexhunting999
Offline: Offline
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:881
MALE
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 855
Joined Feb 2009·Rank #881
 
855Posts
176Thanked
0Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Woman Has Abortion, Head Left Inside.

fuckin sick
  #7  
● 03-13-2009, 11:34 PM
Uhhuh's Avatar
Uhhuh
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1565
Female
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 361
Joined Mar 2009·Rank #1,565
 
361Posts
141Thanked
4Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Woman Has Abortion, Head Left Inside.

Most babies are born with white or light colored skin. Color starts coming in after they're born. I used to work as a nurse on a High Risk Labor and Delivery unit. I thought I'd seen it all, just by working there. This is truly disturbing....
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
bagel, Nve, ZombieGreco
  #8  
● 03-14-2009, 12:12 AM
MeaningOfAbuse's Avatar
MeaningOfAbuse
Offline: Offline
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:894
Deux Ames Un Couer
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 844
Joined Mar 2009·Rank #894
 
844Posts
198Thanked
24Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Woman Has Abortion, Head Left Inside.

Damn that's fucked up beyond all reason.
  #9  
● 03-14-2009, 01:18 AM
Kehko's Avatar
Kehko
Offline: Offline
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:505
female
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,075
Joined Nov 2007·Rank #505
 
2,075Posts
1,046Thanked
26Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Woman Has Abortion, Head Left Inside.

o man why would she let the media take a pic of her dead baby's head???
  #10  
● 03-14-2009, 01:24 AM
GODREKR's Avatar
GODREKR
Offline: Offline
✖ The Antique Christ ✖
Poster Rank:106
Gonzo Punk
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 15,478
Contributions: 62
Joined Jan 2009·Rank #106
 
15,478Posts
39,140Thanked
2,046Quoted
23Mentioned
62Contrib.
Re: Woman Has Abortion, Head Left Inside.

The doctor said "he has never come across this". What an incompetent buffoon. Can't he tell when removing the baby that it was missing it's head? Or maybe he was in a hurry to go play golf.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
jimmi5


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO