JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Wolverine

Wolverine

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-09-2010, 06:21 PM
[Vinc3]'s Avatar
[Vinc3]
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3462
ASK ME ABOUT MY WIENER
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 102
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss102
Wolverine

This is a friend of mine who had a spine bent more then 60˚ and a twisted esophagus, as well as a crushed lung. This surgery saved him a life in wheelchair and on oxygen. They put metal rods and screws to make his spine straighter and un-twisted his esophagus then streched his lung out so it would work again. He gained 2 inches and 11 pounds. Plus had to re-learn to walk and swallow.
20241_462690915360_766785360_10827199_6520272_n.jpg
49.1 KB ·215 views
20241_462690920360_766785360_10827200_7423100_n.jpg
29.7 KB ·199 views
16632_378238225360_766785360_10100145_4064673_n.jpg
34.5 KB ·144 views
20241_462690910360_766785360_10827198_3658265_n.jpg
43.2 KB ·168 views
16632_378238235360_766785360_10100146_4394826_n.jpg
66.0 KB ·202 views
17541_382723410360_766785360_10140455_3485853_n.jpg
31.0 KB ·182 views
17541_382725385360_766785360_10140462_2790607_n.jpg
36.4 KB ·186 views
16632_378238215360_766785360_10100144_3543229_n.jpg
30.8 KB ·170 views
16632_378238245360_766785360_10100147_3314525_n.jpg
34.5 KB ·189 views
▲ 15 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Darkest Angel, Dragonlady66, durt, IC10021, jade jameson, juliemd, K9Grip, L1v1ngD3ad, LittleNightmare, Paupercool1, Pyramid_Head, raygun56, s4mb4m, sickwithwords, TwistedSisterr
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Join the party
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-09-2010, 06:31 PM
Anarchywolf46's Avatar
Anarchywolf46
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1696
Ambiguous
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 320
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss320
Re: Wolverine

That's pretty cool. Gonna make a sweet looking scar on his spine.
  #3  
● 05-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Lady Amorosa's Avatar
Lady Amorosa
Offline:
---
Poster Rank:2723
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 152
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss152
Re: Wolverine

Oooo... Very interesting story! Well, he is definitely blessed. Hey, wish him well for me! I'm sure he'll turn out fine and will be able to walk normally.
  #4  
● 05-09-2010, 08:55 PM
satanic-cumshot's Avatar
satanic-cumshot
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:462
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,409
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2409
Re: Wolverine

  #5  
● 05-09-2010, 09:16 PM
[Vinc3]'s Avatar
[Vinc3]
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3462
ASK ME ABOUT MY WIENER
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 102
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss102
Re: Wolverine

thanks. this is actually from Dec. He already can walk, even play basketball as before. and there is almost no visable scar.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
therezamackenzie
  #6  
● 05-10-2010, 03:00 AM
EternalAbyss's Avatar
EternalAbyss
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2659
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 158
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss158
Re: Wolverine

I had the same thing done to me, but they got it just as it was crushing my lungs and organs so I just had to get the metal rod. I am in a wheelchair though - I have Spinal Muscular Atrophy - and they couldn't straighten my spine as much as your friend's, mine is fixed at a 35 or 40 degree angle, I forget which.
I''m glad your friend is doing so well!
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
juliemd, Karma, L1v1ngD3ad, LittleNightmare, NoelPuppet, RetireeGeorge, Sleepybones, therezamackenzie
  #7  
● 05-10-2010, 03:07 AM
LittleNightmare's Avatar
LittleNightmare
Offline:
~So Much Blood~
Poster Rank:123
Gore Hag
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,158
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13158
Re: Wolverine

  #8  
● 05-10-2010, 04:57 AM
Sadisticfucker's Avatar
Sadisticfucker
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:556
Too many to choose from...apparently
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,817
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1817
Re: Wolverine

Holy fuck....... they operated on him by sucking his spine back into position with 30 bicycle pumps................. thats mad !
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Raevynn
  #9  
● 05-10-2010, 07:13 AM
[Vinc3]'s Avatar
[Vinc3]
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3462
ASK ME ABOUT MY WIENER
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 102
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss102
Re: Wolverine

I had the same thing done to me, but they got it just as it was crushing my lungs and organs so I just had to get the metal rod. I am in a wheelchair though - I have Spinal Muscular Atrophy - and they couldn't straighten my spine as much as your friend's, mine is fixed at a 35 or 40 degree angle, I forget which.
I''m glad your friend is doing so well!
Wow! What was it curved at before the surgery? They told him he'd be in a wheelchair soon and there was nothing they could do, but then he got a second opinion and the doc said surgery would correct it, but he'd need a miracle. I guess he got that miracle.
  #10  
● 05-10-2010, 07:14 AM
alphawolf15's Avatar
alphawolf15
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:384
Male
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,101
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3101
Re: Wolverine

thats pretty sick


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO