JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Untreated Burn

Untreated Burn

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 01-19-2023, 10:22 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Untreated Burn

second degree burn from boiling hot water on foot.... not really sure the severity of it considering I didn't go to any medical professional but... it's healing for sure.

*not my words.


Please do not try and treat burns this bad at home. It's so easy to get a life changing bacteria.
RDT_20230119_1918546789150983513824801_edit_1674184806396.jpg
914.0 KB ·187 views
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
andell78, Chez426, iridopelma, Joe1of2, mintycbo, MzMorbidAF, Nates8er, ride, ShowMeTheTrue
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor visit tomorrow
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 01-21-2023, 04:15 AM
mintycbo's Avatar
mintycbo
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:410
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,968
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2968
Re: Untreated Burn

Had a co-worker dump about 10 gallons of boiling pasta on his foot.
Was out for 2 weeks.
The no shoes/limited walking is going to suck.
Had my shares of second and third degree burns.
Keep em clean and dry. Ibuprofen to reduce swelling.
I'd go to the E.R. for this.
Arms, upper extremities, doesn't bother me much.
All of the nerves in the foot?
Going to surpass otc meds for pain relief.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
heartsong, SavageGlow
  #3  
● 01-22-2023, 12:34 AM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Untreated Burn

Had a co-worker dump about 10 gallons of boiling pasta on his foot.
Was out for 2 weeks.
The no shoes/limited walking is going to suck.
Had my shares of second and third degree burns.
Keep em clean and dry. Ibuprofen to reduce swelling.
I'd go to the E.R. for this.
Arms, upper extremities, doesn't bother me much.
All of the nerves in the foot?
Going to surpass otc meds for pain relief.
I've broken some bones and dealt with it at home. I've broken my fingers and toes numerous times. I stay home for that but burns and big breaks, I'm going to the hospital. I've seen how bad it gets from posting here and I just wouldn't risk it.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO