JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
T E R R O R I SM, Acid Attack!

T E R R O R I SM, Acid Attack!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-11-2010, 12:53 AM
ALARMA!'s Avatar
ALARMA!
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1441
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 406
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
T E R R O R I SM, Acid Attack!

For more information!

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/30/op...stof.html?_r=1

TOTAL FUCK!
6a00d83451b05569e20120a6bbe4c7970b-900wi.jpg
83.5 KB ·291 views
6a00d83451b05569e20120a6bbe4f6970b-900wi.jpg
84.9 KB ·285 views
6a00d83451b05569e20120a6bbe5b6970b-900wi.jpg
94.1 KB ·262 views
6a00d83451b05569e20120a6bbe6dd970b-900wi.jpg
72.2 KB ·238 views
6a00d83451b05569e20120a6bbe481970b-600wi.jpg
83.7 KB ·272 views
6a00d83451b05569e20120a6bbe684970b-900wi.jpg
63.9 KB ·222 views
6a00d83451b05569e20120a6bbe735970b-900wi.jpg
72.4 KB ·256 views
6a00d83451b05569e2012875bdc0c8970c-900wi.jpg
75.6 KB ·260 views
6a00d83451b05569e2012875bdc2c9970c-900wi.jpg
69.5 KB ·233 views
6a00d83451b05569e2012875bdc11c970c-900wi.jpg
55.0 KB ·215 views
6a00d83451b05569e2012875bdc16b970c-900wi.jpg
143.7 KB ·399 views
6a00d83451b05569e2012875bdc283970c-900wi.jpg
65.3 KB ·258 views
▲ 11 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cajun, Da1, fredstones, kayloyp33, miami, rrrr_reubs, sadlad, Sidsgirl, SweetSugar, wally teeter, Xfactor
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Struggle with technology? Our site is easy.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-11-2010, 01:02 AM
fredstones's Avatar
fredstones
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1261
Neutered
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 495
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss495
Re: T E R R O R I SM, Acid Attack!

That shits not right. Most are done because of revenge for refusal of sexual advances or proposals of marriage.

You can't get the girl? Suck it up and move on to the next one asshole.
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Beard, imsickofregister, IRISH., rrrr_reubs, Sidsgirl
  #3  
● 03-11-2010, 01:22 AM
Reaper7's Avatar
Reaper7
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:783
Dude
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,015
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1015
Re: T E R R O R I SM, Acid Attack!

▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
rrrr_reubs
  #4  
● 03-11-2010, 01:41 AM
lolwutwotwat's Avatar
lolwutwotwat
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4036
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 78
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss78
Re: T E R R O R I SM, Acid Attack!

wow, the girl with the picture of i'm assuming her old self didn't look so bad before..
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
rrrr_reubs
  #5  
● 03-11-2010, 01:42 AM
alyjo07's Avatar
alyjo07
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:974
female...
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 734
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss734
Re: T E R R O R I SM, Acid Attack!

THAT'S SO WRONG!! NO ONE DESERVES THAT!! POOR WOMAN : (
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
IRISH., Karma, rrrr_reubs
  #6  
● 03-11-2010, 02:09 AM
HerbiesMom's Avatar
HerbiesMom
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:860
Female
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 892
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss892
Re: T E R R O R I SM, Acid Attack!

So very sad.
How hopeless their life's must seem.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
rrrr_reubs
  #7  
● 03-11-2010, 03:38 AM
MrBojangles73's Avatar
MrBojangles73
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,408
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1408
Re: T E R R O R I SM, Acid Attack!

The Taliban have been doing that in Afghanistan - the cunts
How dare these women try to get an education etc.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Karma, rrrr_reubs
  #8  
● 03-11-2010, 09:21 AM
shooterb's Avatar
shooterb
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:238
male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,063
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6063
Re: T E R R O R I SM, Acid Attack!

This only proves that there are no 'good men' in that part of the world- "the only thing evil needs to prevail, is for good men to do nothing"-m*th*rf*ck*r did that to someone I knew, it'd take a long, long, long time for him to die.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Karma, rrrr_reubs
  #9  
● 03-11-2010, 11:17 AM
lexushammer's Avatar
lexushammer
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1172
Cool Dude
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 549
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss549
Re: T E R R O R I SM, Acid Attack!

I hate these weak men these insecure mother fuckers
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
idaho, Karma, rrrr_reubs
  #10  
● 03-11-2010, 11:37 AM
alley dawson
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4100
female
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 76
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss76
Re: T E R R O R I SM, Acid Attack!

2nd from last pic, oh goddamn that's some freaky shit there
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
rrrr_reubs


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO