JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Seat Belt Sign

Seat Belt Sign

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43321
Seat Belt Sign

Seat belt mark and sternal fracture
SBS.jpg
170.1 KB ·274 views
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Darkest Angel, DiamondSmiles, durt, DVEEUS, kellyhound, Oswald2001
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Join the party
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-19-2012, 10:20 PM
durt's Avatar
durt
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:72
male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 21,192
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 4957 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21192
Re: Seat Belt Sign

...better than going through the windshield!
▲ 11 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, DonB, DVEEUS, ebneter, GlassToTheArson, kellyhound, LadyCPlum, Oswald2001, Sharon, Spiffyfable, woodsetton
  #3  
● 05-19-2012, 11:43 PM
Spiffyfable's Avatar
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:104
Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 15,931
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1298 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15931
Re: Seat Belt Sign

Bet he was damn glad that he had it on too!
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, Oswald2001
  #4  
● 05-20-2012, 02:25 AM
DiamondSmiles's Avatar
DiamondSmiles
Offline:
★The Queen★
Poster Rank:68
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,461
Contributions: 120
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 3083 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23461
Re: Seat Belt Sign

I've been a crash test dummies and my car did what it was supposed to do. I got brush burn on my nose and chin from the airbag and a bruise on my shoulder from my seatbelt, which goes into strangle mode and holds my body back. I banged my right leg and hit my hand on the console. Old habit from driving stick shifts. Still drive with my hand on the gear selector!

It has got to better than going through a windshield! I jumped out of the car so I could breathe and I had no clue what happened. I have asthma and there is a lot of dust, if you've never been an airbag crash test dummy :)

The son of an attorney for whom I used to work lost a son just last month, who was speeding around a bend with no seatbelt, lost control, flew out the passenger side window and was crushed by his Escalade, which rolled over on him. Died at 42 leaving five kids!

I wish I had access to the pictures, but, I don't work there anymore. Part of my job used to be obtaining photos and autopsy reports, police crash reports, etc. They did a lot of train accidents, car accidents and a few electrocutions.
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Beloved, durt, Oswald2001, Sharon
  #5  
● 05-20-2012, 07:38 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,583
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 477 Post(s)
Quoted: 10357 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96583
Re: Seat Belt Sign

cud be worse
  #6  
● 05-20-2012, 01:24 PM
synthninja's Avatar
synthninja
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:345
male
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,682
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3682
Re: Seat Belt Sign

he's always going to wear his seatbelt now. isnt he?

nah it'll fade away no probs
  #7  
● 05-20-2012, 01:35 PM
Ed Gein's Avatar
Ed Gein
Offline:
★Grave Robber★
Poster Rank:222
Male
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,674
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6674
Re: Seat Belt Sign

He needs to trim those pubes
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
saritabadass
  #8  
● 05-21-2012, 11:57 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43321
Re: Seat Belt Sign

I think I see a urinary catheter!
  #9  
● 05-21-2012, 11:58 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43321
Re: Seat Belt Sign

He needs to trim those pubes
I LIKE hairy manly men
  #10  
● 10-28-2012, 04:33 PM
eternal
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6093
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 38
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss38
Re: Seat Belt Sign

Anyone who drives or rides in a car without a seat belt deserves what they get.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Oswald2001


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO