JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Rare Conjoined Twin Boys Born With Triplet Sister

Rare Conjoined Twin Boys Born With Triplet Sister

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 08-24-2012, 10:29 PM
DiamondSmiles's Avatar
DiamondSmiles
Offline: Offline
★The Queen★
Poster Rank:68
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,461
Contributions: 145
Joined Jun 2011·Rank #68
 
23,461Posts
28,287Thanked
3,083Quoted
95Mentioned
145Contrib.
Rare Conjoined Twin Boys Born With Triplet Sister

I apologize, but, embedding was disabled. Also, for the crappy editing. This is not, "Octoboy".

I wish I could find longer footage, but, it's still very interesting.

I know it's hard to live conjoined, although we know some choose to do so, but, I'd be afraid of killing one or both of these little cuties.

They are not joined at head so the chances of survival should be pretty good.
Click here to remove ›
8.48 MB ·187 views DownloadMember
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Darkest Angel, DVEEUS
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
No surprises here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 08-24-2012, 11:45 PM
Spiffyfable's Avatar
Spiffyfable
Offline: Offline
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:104
Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 15,931
Joined Oct 2009·Rank #104
 
15,931Posts
10,742Thanked
1,298Quoted
9Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Rare Conjoined Twin Boys Born With Triplet Sister

Wow good find although sad

Hope everything turned out for the better
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles
  #3  
● 08-25-2012, 12:07 AM
DiamondSmiles's Avatar
DiamondSmiles
Offline: Offline
★The Queen★
Poster Rank:68
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,461
Contributions: 145
Joined Jun 2011·Rank #68
 
23,461Posts
28,287Thanked
3,083Quoted
95Mentioned
145Contrib.
Re: Rare Conjoined Twin Boys Born With Triplet Sister

I believe the pictures were of the three at 3 or 4 years old. They didn't show what kind of reconstruction the boys had to have.

I would have liked more information on their systems from the waist down.
  #4  
● 08-25-2012, 10:23 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline: Offline
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 233
Joined Nov 2008·Rank #35
 
43,321Posts
76,137Thanked
2,282Quoted
95Mentioned
233Contrib.
Re: Rare Conjoined Twin Boys Born With Triplet Sister

Bless them and all the other souls in those Discovery TV videos.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles
  #5  
● 08-25-2012, 10:03 PM
Darkest Angel's Avatar
Darkest Angel
Offline: Offline
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:127
100% female
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 12,867
Contributions: 1
Joined Jul 2012·Rank #127
 
12,867Posts
9,961Thanked
1,799Quoted
81Mentioned
1Contrib.
Re: Rare Conjoined Twin Boys Born With Triplet Sister

What beautiful faces all of the children have. Lil angels.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles
  #6  
● 09-25-2012, 02:16 AM
Eve of Anarchy's Avatar
Eve of Anarchy
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:4272
Female
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 71
Joined Sep 2012·Rank #4,272
 
71Posts
41Thanked
0Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Rare Conjoined Twin Boys Born With Triplet Sister

I had to look into this because I was curious about them sharing the pelvis and leg. Doing quite well... http://www.lolgallery.com/new-life-of-conjoined-twins/
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Karma, khathryn


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO