JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Primary Embryonic Rhabdomyosarcoma of the Orbit in an in an 11-year-old Child
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Human Deformities & Medical Problems Primary Embryonic Rhabdomyosarcoma of the Orbit in an in an 11-year-old Child

Primary Embryonic Rhabdomyosarcoma of the Orbit in an in an 11-year-old Child

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-30-2022, 03:59 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Primary Embryonic Rhabdomyosarcoma of the Orbit in an in an 11-year-old Child

Orbital embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma is a highly malignant tumor composed of differentiated striated muscle cells. It usually occurs in children aged <10 years. Orbital rhabdomyosarcoma has 3 histologic types: embryonal, alveolar, and pleomorphic.
Screenshot_20221130-145558-851.jpg
176.4 KB ·255 views
▲ 12 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
andell78, Gabrielle*78*, intaapc, kellyhound, LittleNightmare, louisecath, Nates8er, Pyramid_Head, ride, Suicide_Note, TwistedPrincess, v1r
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Human Deformities & Medical Problems
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-30-2022, 04:03 PM
ride's Avatar
ride
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:252
So many choices now
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 5,548
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2120 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5548
Re: Primary Embryonic Rhabdomyosarcoma of the Orbit in an in an 11-year-old Child

Why is it I am always eating when your posts pop up, Kimster?
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
ChristySD, SavageGlow
  #3  
● 11-30-2022, 04:20 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Primary Embryonic Rhabdomyosarcoma of the Orbit in an in an 11-year-old Child

Why is it I am always eating when your posts pop up, Kimster?
I think I'm psychic.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Nates8er, ride
  #4  
● 11-30-2022, 08:13 PM
ChristySD's Avatar
ChristySD
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:778
I'm not A bitch.... I'm THE bitch.
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,034
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1034
Re: Primary Embryonic Rhabdomyosarcoma of the Orbit in an in an 11-year-old Child

Why is it I am always eating when your posts pop up, Kimster?
Or have the foooooking flu like I do now. Fml
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
ride, SavageGlow
  #5  
● 11-30-2022, 11:57 PM
LittleNightmare's Avatar
LittleNightmare
Offline:
~So Much Blood~
Poster Rank:123
Gore Hag
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,158
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13158
Re: Primary Embryonic Rhabdomyosarcoma of the Orbit in an in an 11-year-old Child

I want to pull that out of her eye
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Aiko-Lynnette, Ozymandias, SavageGlow
  #6  
● 12-01-2022, 02:10 AM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Primary Embryonic Rhabdomyosarcoma of the Orbit in an in an 11-year-old Child

I want to pull that out of her eye
I would love to see that.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Ozymandias
  #7  
● 12-01-2022, 10:56 AM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:94
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 17,009
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1901 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss17009
Re: Primary Embryonic Rhabdomyosarcoma of the Orbit in an in an 11-year-old Child

Well that looks nasty!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SavageGlow
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Human Deformities & Medical Problems Primary Embryonic Rhabdomyosarcoma of the Orbit in an in an 11-year-old Child
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Human Deformities & Medical Problems Primary Embryonic Rhabdomyosarcoma of the Orbit in an in an 11-year-old Child


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO