JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Photos Claimed to Show Physical Traits of Human Inbreeding
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Human Deformities & Medical Problems Photos Claimed to Show Physical Traits of Human Inbreeding

Photos Claimed to Show Physical Traits of Human Inbreeding

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-09-2010, 05:52 AM
Gh007's Avatar
Gh007
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:580
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,687
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1687
Photos Claimed to Show Physical Traits of Human Inbreeding

Inbreeding amplifies genetic traits, especially when incestuous relationships happen through generations (accentuated brows, larger or smaller cranial vaults, unusual bone structures). I got this from an amateur article about inbreeding, I left some BS ones out but I'm pretty certain most of these are in-breeders.
78.jpg
41.2 KB ·134830 views
34.jpg
13.7 KB ·102637 views
24.jpg
59.8 KB ·123414 views
20.jpg
24.6 KB ·282781 views
46.jpg
35.8 KB ·97187 views
71.jpg
30.6 KB ·186785 views
75.jpg
36.2 KB ·200571 views
88.jpg
38.6 KB ·118555 views
116.jpg
28.2 KB ·106193 views
129.jpg
30.3 KB ·160660 views
143.jpg
26.9 KB ·109968 views
144.jpg
29.4 KB ·94094 views
147.jpg
38.1 KB ·98108 views
149.jpg
31.6 KB ·109660 views
151.jpg
29.6 KB ·86561 views
152.jpg
29.3 KB ·189870 views
154.jpg
37.8 KB ·93105 views
155.jpg
25.1 KB ·106074 views
100.jpg
20.1 KB ·120843 views
56.jpg
18.6 KB ·189148 views
99.jpg
14.7 KB ·108398 views
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Dragonlady66, iridopelma, Ozymandias, wally teeter
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
You’ve wasted more on worse.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-09-2010, 06:07 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Photos Claimed to Show Physical Traits of Human Inbreeding

  #3  
● 12-09-2010, 06:12 AM
Karma's Avatar
Karma
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:199
Female
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,765
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss7765
Re: Photos Claimed to Show Physical Traits of Human Inbreeding

Nah, no way...these had to have been photoshopped?!!! I have never seen anyone as ugly or as odd looking as that in RL!!
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
BellaDeranged, ClearBlueSky
  #4  
● 12-09-2010, 06:12 AM
Mari's Avatar
Mari
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:788
Female
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,008
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1008
Re: Photos Claimed to Show Physical Traits of Human Inbreeding

I´d kill myself - honestly!!! I know it´s not all about looks and stuff like that but I don´t think I could live like that!!!
  #5  
● 12-09-2010, 06:45 AM
DeathPlastic's Avatar
DeathPlastic
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5457
Malezzor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 46
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss46
Re: Photos Claimed to Show Physical Traits of Human Inbreeding

Great googamooga! wtf!
  #6  
● 12-09-2010, 07:36 AM
sadlad's Avatar
sadlad
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:692
male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,256
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1256
Re: Photos Claimed to Show Physical Traits of Human Inbreeding

my heart was pounding as i scrolled down the page,
I was sure i would of been on there, am relieved to say i was not, only my family, I enjoy pic's like these, is there any more? an for the mod's, is it possible to dedicate a whole chapter to this title?
great work
  #7  
● 12-09-2010, 08:29 AM
mart_knip's Avatar
mart_knip
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1039
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 661
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss661
Re: Photos Claimed to Show Physical Traits of Human Inbreeding

my heart was pounding as i scrolled down the page,
I was sure i would of been on there, am relieved to say i was not, only my family, I enjoy pic's like these, is there any more? an for the mod's, is it possible to dedicate a whole chapter to this title?
great work
my heat was pounding!! i
  #8  
● 12-09-2010, 09:24 AM
AK47pup's Avatar
AK47pup
Offline:
I’m not amused
Poster Rank:85
Female
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 18,289
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1328 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18289
Re: Photos Claimed to Show Physical Traits of Human Inbreeding

Nah, no way...these had to have been photoshopped?!!! I have never seen anyone as ugly or as odd looking as that in RL!!
The come visit Tennessee. I actually know a guy who's mother is also his sister.

Of course his mom was raped by her own father and he was the product of it but still....
  #9  
● 12-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Chawhee
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:11143
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 11
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss11
Re: Photos Claimed to Show Physical Traits of Human Inbreeding

i knw a few ppl who look like dat...........sadly enough
  #10  
● 12-09-2010, 10:28 AM
michy's Avatar
michy
Offline:
KNICKER LOVER
Poster Rank:39
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 39,480
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss39480
Re: Photos Claimed to Show Physical Traits of Human Inbreeding

my heart was pounding as i scrolled down the page,
I was sure i would of been on there,
am relieved to say i was not, only my family, I enjoy pic's like these, is there any more? an for the mod's, is it possible to dedicate a whole chapter to this title?
great work
omg why?! Youre friggen hot!!!
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Human Deformities & Medical Problems Photos Claimed to Show Physical Traits of Human Inbreeding
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Human Deformities & Medical Problems Photos Claimed to Show Physical Traits of Human Inbreeding


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO