JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Oops

Oops

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-23-2022, 03:45 AM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Oops

Young guy loses his balance. Regrets it immediately.
Click here to remove ›
3.21 MB ·722 views DownloadMember
▲ 22 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
andell78, Caf002, corpsehands, Eggbeater01, ggall, Hogmann, intaapc, iridopelma, Joe1of2, kellyhound, LadyNightmare, LittleNightmare, Mr.NoCredit, Nates8er, Native19x, paintergrrl, ride, ScottUK, Suicide_Note, Vapeitup, Wehrmacht_65, zoom
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
We don't judge
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-23-2022, 06:41 AM
Suicide_Note's Avatar
Suicide_Note
Offline:
The Devil's Left Hand
Poster Rank:70
Male
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 22,207
 
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 9551 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss22207
Re: Oops

I'm so glad drunk people do stuff like that so I don't have to.
__________________
Why so sad? Your tears are no match for mine.
▲ 14 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
ggall, iridopelma, kellyhound, LadyNightmare, LittleNightmare, marcos_69, Nates8er, Native19x, ride, SavageGlow, Sebring, Vapeitup, William May, zoom
  #3  
● 12-23-2022, 09:46 AM
ride's Avatar
ride
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:252
So many choices now
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 5,548
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2120 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5548
Re: Oops

Those are hyper-hyper-hyper extended knees.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
LittleNightmare, SavageGlow
  #4  
● 12-23-2022, 08:31 PM
LittleNightmare's Avatar
LittleNightmare
Offline:
~So Much Blood~
Poster Rank:123
Gore Hag
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,158
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13158
Re: Oops

▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SavageGlow
  #5  
● 12-23-2022, 10:24 PM
Tony's Avatar
Tony
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3767
Male
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 88
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss88
Re: Oops

I can feel that in my legs
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Airshark, SavageGlow
  #6  
● 12-23-2022, 11:15 PM
Hogmann's Avatar
Hogmann
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:206
Iceman
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 7,505
 
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 3630 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7505
Re: Oops

Love the slomo.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Caf002, SavageGlow
  #7  
● 12-24-2022, 01:08 AM
Caf002's Avatar
Caf002
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:609
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,523
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1523
Re: Oops

You are on a roll, Kimmie! Keep it up!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SavageGlow
  #8  
● 12-24-2022, 05:06 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Online
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,636
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10343 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
9/11 ssss96636
Re: Oops

rubber legs
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SavageGlow
  #9  
● 12-24-2022, 05:30 AM
Susan's Avatar
Susan
Offline:
NOT THE BOSS
Poster Rank:32
ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪᴤᴛʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 47,739
Contributions: 79
 
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 4195 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss47739
Re: Oops

This was during the celebrations in Argentina for the World Cup win. I posted it with some other 'falling while celebrating' vids in the fail section.
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
LadyNightmare, SavageGlow, Suicide_Note, winvens
  #10  
● 12-24-2022, 11:07 PM
LadyNightmare's Avatar
LadyNightmare
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:650
Woman
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,354
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1354
Re: Oops

About 9 years ago I was out riding my horses. About a month before then a friend of mine had given me a really nice saddle so I thought I would ride my older mare to try out the saddle. I was just sitting in the saddle adjusting things when a large flock stupid fucking birds suddenly flew out of this stupid tree on their property and my horse zigged and I zagged. So I jumped off the horse so that I would land on my feet and come out with NO INJURIES. Well, reality does not work that way. I tore my right knee out and lost one tendon of my left knee. I was in surgery for 5 hours for my right knee and 2 for my left. I wonder if my leg looked like that, because it looked like that is how if felt!!
__________________
You can not imagine the immensity of the Fuck I do not give.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
heartsong, SavageGlow, Vapeitup


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO