JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Oogy the Dog

Oogy the Dog

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-29-2012, 01:21 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Oogy the Dog

When Oogy was four months old and weighed thirty five pounds he was tied to a stake and used as bait for a Pit Bull. The left side of his face from just behind his eye was torn off, including his ear. He was bitten so hard a piece of his jaw bone was crushed. Afterward, he was thrown into a cage and left to bleed to death.

Read more here:
http://www.mlar.org/advocacy/dog-fighting/
53691420527068855_fVgFARiJ_c.jpg
19.0 KB ·1103 views
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Darkest Angel, Dragonlady66, Drumstickshredder, GlassToTheArson, King Herald, PoetsOfTheFall, Ratzerfratzer, raygun56, sarahpunk3142
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Look. You know you want to
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-29-2012, 02:35 PM
GlassToTheArson's Avatar
GlassToTheArson
Offline:
Yaut'ja Elite
Poster Rank:550
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,844
Contributions: 11
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1844
Re: Oogy the Dog

Absolutely horrible. I will never understand how any justifies animals this way. Whoever they, they'll get there's in full eventually!
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
CuriousOne, Drumstickshredder, Faline, lilyv, michmi, sarahpunk3142, winvens
  #3  
● 12-29-2012, 02:44 PM
LadyCPlum's Avatar
LadyCPlum
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:197
All woman
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,773
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1420 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7773
Re: Oogy the Dog

Please tell me the perpetrator was caught, convicted and castrated....
▲ 10 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AmericanIllusions, CuriousOne, Drumstickshredder, King Herald, LuvsHorror, michmi, slapchoppa, sleeptyper, sweep101, winvens
  #4  
● 12-29-2012, 03:01 PM
K9Grip's Avatar
K9Grip
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:36
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 43,070
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43070
Re: Oogy the Dog

I have Oogy's book and it was a really great read. The family that adopted him is awesome and they love him more than anything in the world.
▲ 11 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
CuriousOne, Darkest Angel, Drumstickshredder, Faline, GlassToTheArson, Karma, michmi, MrsTillas, slapchoppa, winvens, Zurria
  #5  
● 12-29-2012, 07:25 PM
GlassToTheArson's Avatar
GlassToTheArson
Offline:
Yaut'ja Elite
Poster Rank:550
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,844
Contributions: 11
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1844
Re: Oogy the Dog

Dear God, I just read my post. I wish I could edit that, my dyslexia is in full force tonight
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Darkest Angel, Faline, K9Grip, LadyCPlum, Norwegian1, Zurria
  #6  
● 12-29-2012, 10:08 PM
Spiffyfable's Avatar
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:103
Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 15,952
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1298 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15952
Re: Oogy the Dog

When you call him.... does he come
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Eskimo Aids
  #7  
● 12-29-2012, 10:47 PM
AmericanIllusions's Avatar
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:391
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,080
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3080
Re: Oogy the Dog

Please tell me the perpetrator was caught, convicted and castrated....
Tell me where he's at and I'll shoot that motherfucker for free. I'm so outdone right now.
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Karma, LadyCPlum, michmi, sideshowfreak, winvens
  #8  
● 12-30-2012, 12:35 AM
Darkest Angel's Avatar
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:127
100% female
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 12,876
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 1799 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12876
Re: Oogy the Dog

Glad for a happy ending

I believe in karma. If it hasn't caught up to them yet for such a horrible deed, I fell sure that it will.
  #9  
● 12-30-2012, 12:37 AM
LadyCPlum's Avatar
LadyCPlum
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:197
All woman
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,773
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1420 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7773
Re: Oogy the Dog

Tell me where he's at and I'll shoot that motherfucker for free. I'm so outdone right now.
Oh if only I could....and I'd be glad to come with you and help!
  #10  
● 12-30-2012, 12:48 AM
shoottokill's Avatar
shoottokill
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:278
roneluv
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,773
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4773
Re: Oogy the Dog

Tragic events that u overcome only make u stronger. Good on oogy


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO