JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Nothing Scary...just Some "skull"-pics I Just Took...
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Human Deformities & Medical Problems Nothing Scary...just Some "skull"-pics I Just Took...

Nothing Scary...just Some "skull"-pics I Just Took...

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-04-2012, 04:04 PM
fatter
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6776
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 31
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss31
Nothing Scary...just Some "skull"-pics I Just Took...

... gave him the name "stefan"...hopefully it is a male skull
scha%CC%88del%20%281%20von%2013%29.jpg
4.97 MB ·506 views
scha%CC%88del%20%282%20von%2013%29.jpg
5.38 MB ·361 views
scha%CC%88del%20%283%20von%2013%29.jpg
3.84 MB ·220 views
scha%CC%88del%20%284%20von%2013%29.jpg
5.18 MB ·237 views
scha%CC%88del%20%285%20von%2013%29.jpg
3.23 MB ·235 views
scha%CC%88del%20%286%20von%2013%29.jpg
3.26 MB ·226 views
scha%CC%88del%20%287%20von%2013%29.jpg
2.68 MB ·355 views
scha%CC%88del%20%288%20von%2013%29.jpg
3.37 MB ·261 views
scha%CC%88del%20%289%20von%2013%29.jpg
3.76 MB ·221 views
scha%CC%88del%20%2810%20von%2013%29.jpg
3.61 MB ·261 views
scha%CC%88del%20%2811%20von%2013%29.jpg
7.24 MB ·256 views
scha%CC%88del%20%2812%20von%2013%29.jpg
5.67 MB ·268 views
scha%CC%88del%20%2813%20von%2013%29.jpg
4.86 MB ·223 views
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
BLACKOUTx4500x, CommandoKill, corrico, denmetal80, Dragonlady66, Faline, KellBell0793, khathryn, Sharon
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than your OnlyFans addiction
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Nothing Scary...just Some "skull"-pics I Just Took...

Cool, thanks for sharing the pics
  #3  
● 12-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Spiffyfable's Avatar
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:103
Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 15,952
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1298 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15952
Re: Nothing Scary...just Some "skull"-pics I Just Took...

My thought is Female. I want to say the Female skulls have more rounded eye sockets than males
  #4  
● 12-04-2012, 07:07 PM
GlassToTheArson's Avatar
GlassToTheArson
Offline:
Yaut'ja Elite
Poster Rank:550
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,844
Contributions: 11
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1844
Re: Nothing Scary...just Some "skull"-pics I Just Took...

The human skeleton is such a marvelous work of art!
  #5  
● 12-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Rusty666's Avatar
Rusty666
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:402
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,034
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3034
Re: Nothing Scary...just Some "skull"-pics I Just Took...

  #6  
● 12-05-2012, 07:23 AM
khathryn's Avatar
khathryn
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:831
Inny
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 931
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss931
Re: Nothing Scary...just Some "skull"-pics I Just Took...

Seeing the inside front portion of a skull always freaks me out. LOL
  #7  
● 12-05-2012, 10:59 PM
johnleeknoefler's Avatar
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:342
Male
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,762
Contributions: 26
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3762
Re: Nothing Scary...just Some "skull"-pics I Just Took...

Older male. Brow ridges give it away. Can't be sure of the race. I would say ******* but the ridge is a bit small for that even though the shape is right. All in all, pretty sure it's a guy. Or was.
  #8  
● 12-06-2012, 04:53 AM
fatter
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6776
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 31
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss31
Re: Nothing Scary...just Some "skull"-pics I Just Took...

i took the head to some guy i know. he is into shooting, hunting and preparing the dead animals

he took a look at the skull

the remaining teeth arent real ones. somebody made some "replicas" and kinda glued them onto the bone

also size of teeth, jaw and skull dont match...at least my mate told me that
  #9  
● 12-06-2012, 08:36 AM
AnaleFaust's Avatar
AnaleFaust
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:588
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,632
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1632
Re: Nothing Scary...just Some "skull"-pics I Just Took...

You shoulda called "him" Morte from Planescape Torment.



  #10  
● 12-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: Nothing Scary...just Some "skull"-pics I Just Took...

Cool

I love skulls and skeletons in general. Thanks for sharing
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Human Deformities & Medical Problems Nothing Scary...just Some "skull"-pics I Just Took...
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Human Deformities & Medical Problems Nothing Scary...just Some "skull"-pics I Just Took...


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO