JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Norwegian Scabies

Norwegian Scabies

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 02-11-2023, 06:26 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Norwegian Scabies

Norwegian scabies is a highly contagious skin disease.

It occurs quite rarely. In total, about 150 cases of the disease have been described. Adults and children are susceptible to infection. For this pathology, foci are expressed (lesion in a single area). Sick people easily transmit the infection to others. As a rule, such scabies develops against the background of immunodeficiency states, with prolonged use of certain drugs (cytostatics, hormonal agents, etc.), with impaired body sensitivity.
IMG_20230211_152555_843.jpg
171.8 KB ·315 views
▲ 18 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
andell78, Bastet, corpsehands, Eternally Solo, Gabrielle*78*, iridopelma, Joe1of2, kellyhound, LadyNightmare, LittleNightmare, Mr.NoCredit, MzMorbidAF, Nates8er, Norag, ride, TheCruxofBag, v1r, Wehrmacht_65
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Join the party
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 02-11-2023, 06:30 PM
TheCruxofBag's Avatar
TheCruxofBag
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:273
Join Date: Aug 2022
Posts: 5,068
Contributions: 81
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 985 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5068
Re: Norwegian Scabies

It really looks like the toes have curled back over the front of the feet. What a grim disease.
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bastet, Gabrielle*78*, kellyhound, LadyNightmare, RedFishBlueFish, ride, SavageGlow, v1r
  #3  
● 02-11-2023, 11:00 PM
LadyNightmare's Avatar
LadyNightmare
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:650
Woman
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,354
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1354
Re: Norwegian Scabies

I have a really really sharp 3" pocket knife. I have no fear of using it. I would also like to point out the fact that I would never allow anything to get like this on my body!! Oh Hell no!!I would rather die for several days than to let any man touch me!
__________________
You can not imagine the immensity of the Fuck I do not give.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
HiBypass, RedFishBlueFish, SavageGlow
  #4  
● 02-11-2023, 11:14 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Norwegian Scabies

I have a really really sharp 3" pocket knife. I have no fear of using it. I would also like to point out the fact that I would never allow anything to get like this on my body!! Oh Hell no!!I would rather die for several days than to let any man touch me!
Of course we'd go no where near these people.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
ride
  #5  
● 02-12-2023, 01:07 AM
ride's Avatar
ride
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:252
So many choices now
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 5,548
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2120 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5548
Re: Norwegian Scabies

Norwegian Scabies - That is possibly the one nickname I wasn't given in high school.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bastet, Ozymandias, SavageGlow
  #6  
● 02-12-2023, 01:29 AM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Norwegian Scabies

  #7  
● 02-12-2023, 02:02 AM
Bastet's Avatar
Bastet
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:399
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,054
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3054
Re: Norwegian Scabies

Norwegian Scabies - That is possibly the one nickname I wasn't given in high school.


What a bizarre disease And its name is quite interesting as well. Thus far I've only known of Norwegian Elkhound and Norwegian Forest Cat, but Norwegian Scabies?
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
kellyhound
  #8  
● 02-12-2023, 03:29 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Online
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,637
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10343 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss96637
Re: Norwegian Scabies

mites feast
  #9  
● 02-12-2023, 05:02 AM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,660
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3020 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 17/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss14660
Re: Norwegian Scabies

Cut my feet off please…
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Gabrielle*78*
  #10  
● 02-12-2023, 02:19 PM
HiBypass's Avatar
HiBypass
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1357
Male
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 448
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss448
Re: Norwegian Scabies

I have a really really sharp 3" pocket knife. I have no fear of using it. I would also like to point out the fact that I would never allow anything to get like this on my body!! Oh Hell no!!I would rather die for several days than to let any man touch me!
i'm totally with you. I have a razor sharp Benchmade and I would love to flay that scabby crust off layer by layer.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO