JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Necrotizing Fasciitis.

Necrotizing Fasciitis.

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-04-2022, 06:32 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Necrotizing Fasciitis.

Of the thigh, is my guess.
RDT_20221104_1529227751090724069182373_kindlephoto-286517961.jpg
166.8 KB ·249 views
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
ChristineB, freaky_chick33, Karma, kellyhound, Pyramid_Head, ride
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than your OnlyFans addiction
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-04-2022, 06:45 PM
ride's Avatar
ride
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:252
So many choices now
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 5,548
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2120 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5548
Re: Necrotizing Fasciitis.

Of the thigh, is my guess.
I have no idea what I am looking at. If you say "thigh" I say, "Okay".
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
benado, Flapmon, FleshCactus, Karma, padfootandprongs321, SavageGlow
  #3  
● 11-04-2022, 07:13 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Necrotizing Fasciitis.

I have no idea what I am looking at. If you say "thigh" I say, "Okay".
I think those circle patches go on your chest but I'm not sure, I just assumed that was the chest/torso area.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
ride
  #4  
● 11-05-2022, 01:34 AM
marcos_69's Avatar
marcos_69
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:352
Manly Man
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,601
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3601
Re: Necrotizing Fasciitis.

It's the thigh. You can see what's left of the iliotibial band down the center.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
kellyhound, SavageGlow
  #5  
● 11-05-2022, 03:59 AM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Necrotizing Fasciitis.

It's the thigh. You can see what's left of the iliotibial band down the center.
I don't know what that is so I'll take your word for it.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Karma
  #6  
● 11-05-2022, 07:12 PM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:94
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 17,006
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17006
Re: Necrotizing Fasciitis.

Just cut it off at that point.
  #7  
● 11-05-2022, 08:55 PM
marcos_69's Avatar
marcos_69
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:352
Manly Man
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,601
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3601
Re: Necrotizing Fasciitis.

I don't know what that is so I'll take your word for it.
it-band.png
81.3 KB ·200 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
kellyhound, SavageGlow
  #8  
● 11-06-2022, 12:50 AM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Necrotizing Fasciitis.

Thank you. Much appreciated!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO