JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
My Triangle Burn

My Triangle Burn

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 07-27-2013, 10:05 PM
sickwithwords's Avatar
sickwithwords
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2729
No
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 151
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss151
My Triangle Burn

Here are two pictures, taken on different days. I burned my leg on the exhaust of the power washing I was using for a job. It hurt like a bitch, but immediately I could tell it looked like a triangle so I knew the scar would be kind of cool.
I've been keeping it clean but it is healing very slowly (scabbing and peeling off twice now). It hurts quite a bit when something touches it and the area around the burn is a bit tender as well.
IMG_0320%5B1%5D.JPG
251.9 KB ·169 views
IMG_0322%5B1%5D.JPG
261.6 KB ·131 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Car Crashes & Car Accident Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 07-28-2013, 10:29 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93062
Re: My Triangle Burn



Thanks for sharing.
  #3  
● 07-28-2013, 11:33 AM
collaredgirl65's Avatar
collaredgirl65
Offline:
Smartest Retard
Poster Rank:192
Female
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8,001
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8001
Re: My Triangle Burn

  #4  
● 07-28-2013, 11:59 AM
Pigeon's Avatar
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:130
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,641
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1263 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12641
Re: My Triangle Burn

How big is it?

I burned my hand the other day when I accidentally touched the metal rack in the oven. It looks like a nasty cut.
  #5  
● 07-28-2013, 01:56 PM
sickwithwords's Avatar
sickwithwords
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2729
No
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 151
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss151
Re: My Triangle Burn

How big is it?

I burned my hand the other day when I accidentally touched the metal rack in the oven. It looks like a nasty cut.
It's about an inch and a half long. Burns are the worst.
  #6  
● 07-28-2013, 03:48 PM
AnaleFaust's Avatar
AnaleFaust
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:588
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,625
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1625
Re: My Triangle Burn

I have a similar burn scar on my forearm after I accidently lent on the iron
  #7  
● 07-28-2013, 08:01 PM
Shakey's Avatar
Shakey
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:21
MAN
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 61,049
 
Mentioned: 825 Post(s)
Quoted: 37482 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss61049
Re: My Triangle Burn

Branded
  #8  
● 07-29-2013, 05:22 AM
mintycbo's Avatar
mintycbo
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:410
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,963
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2963
Re: My Triangle Burn

I'm going to sound like a sadist here...
BUT..
Best bet? debride it, gauze and some rubbing alcohol..
Wet the gauze with alcohol, and just wipe away at it .. Dead skin will come off, cover it with a gauze pad and tape. (When you cover it, use dry gauze, not alcohol soaked...lol)
Gauze bandage will allow some air in to heal whereas a band aid type bandage will keep it sealed off.

Been burned hundreds of times..sucks.. (Kitchen work for 11 yrs..)
From fireworks, to kitchen work, to a lightbulb falling on my back/sticking to it, to a branding ..
if you went to a doc, would tell you similar, and would offer silver sulfiadizing crème.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO