Female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss102
Re: My Collection of Self Inflicted Gore

Bipolar Dosorder or Borderline Personality Disorder? Either way, I'm glad you're getting help. Our mental health system isn't too bad here in Aus.

Old 12-20-2014, 06:00 PM
tris_ant
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5599

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss31

Quote:
Originally Posted by flangemanager View Post
As someone who works with people suffering from mental health issues, I'm intrigued by the psychological triggers that can result in self harm (among other things). Out of curiosity, and without meaning to sound to intrusive, did you suffer any kind of childhood trauma / abuse that led you down this path?

Borderline Personality Disorder is believed to be caused by infancy/childhood invalidation. It could be a 1 year old crying for food and not getting it, or a 3 year old falling over and scraping their knee and their parents are dismissive and not overly caring.

My parents were not neglectful, but i was a sensitive child and prone to misunderstanding of social structures. and that was enough for me to develop BPD.

- because BPD causes memory issues, it is thought i was sexually abused as a toddler and sexually assaulted as a child. but i do not know.

Im extremely sensitive, not to emotions but to physical stimuli. i have practically no understanding or recognition of emotions in myself or others.

i cant tell if i am angry, anxious, happy, etc. often this used to just lead to cutting because there was no where else for it to go.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tris_ant For This Useful Post:
AngelAssassin, Cancun78, candice81, Lamorphe, SteFinch81
Old 12-20-2014, 09:12 PM
Lambiesinclair
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:429
Female

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1823

I.got.some.too.

hope.ur.feeling.better.now..

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
1897976_1511965235712060_4247100865480884477_n.jpg  

10435434_1511965939045323_1296490473034874939_n.jpg  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lambiesinclair For This Useful Post:
AngelAssassin, Lion-hearted Girl, tris_ant
Old 12-23-2014, 11:50 AM
FavaBeans
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:138
Imma Girl=Wills Babygirl✿☠

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 721 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8102

I dont feel sorry for your fucked up exsistance one bit!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FavaBeans For This Useful Post:
divreaper, LaTuta, tris_ant
The Following 16 Users Said Fuck Off to FavaBeans For This Post:
AngelAssassin, bagel, Benjison, Cancun78, Fishfingers, James Russel Look, jesuswept, Johnny Wadd, Lamorphe, Lion-hearted Girl, lozzy_ash, miss-misery, mrm1109, Pollucy, smnewstead, teacherof2
Old 12-23-2014, 07:53 PM
FavaBeans
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:138
Imma Girl=Wills Babygirl✿☠

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 721 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8102

Quote:
Originally Posted by FavaBeans View Post
I dont feel sorry for your fucked up exsistance one bit!
...And do you know why? Because you have a perfectly good working healthy body but you choose to destroy and display the results...WHEN there are cancer patients and children in hospitals needing urgent care...And you...you pathetic Piece of shit..sit there languishing in your own blood...blameing others for your shit your in...Heres a piece of advice....go visit a childrens burn unit...if you still feel like cutting your ugly ass...try alittle higher..the jugular...man you disgust me...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FavaBeans For This Useful Post:
divreaper, LaTuta
The Following 18 Users Said Fuck Off to FavaBeans For This Post:
AngelAssassin, bagel, Benjison, candice81, Daley, Fishfingers, James Russel Look, Johnny Wadd, Lamorphe, Lion-hearted Girl, lozzy_ash, miss-misery, mrm1109, Pollucy, QuickPeek, smnewstead, teacherof2, tris_ant
Old 12-23-2014, 10:14 PM
Daley
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1091
Female

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss420

Find sympathy impossible.
However, it's the images I'm interested in so thanks for that and hope treatment is working well for you.

The Following User Says Thank You to Daley For This Useful Post:
tris_ant
The Following 3 Users Said Fuck Off to Daley For This Post:
Benjison, candice81, smnewstead
Old 12-25-2014, 01:11 AM
tris_ant
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5599

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss31

Quote:
...And do you know why? Because you have a perfectly good working healthy body but you choose to destroy and display the results...WHEN there are cancer patients and children in hospitals needing urgent care...And you...you pathetic Piece of shit..sit there languishing in your own blood...blameing others for your shit your in...Heres a piece of advice....go visit a childrens burn unit...if you still feel like cutting your ugly ass...try alittle higher..the jugular...man you disgust me...

Actually, chemical imbalances causing mood regulation issues is part the reason for my illness.

I also never said it was anyone else's fault but mine. I'm not here for anything but to show a few light hearted entertaining posts.

At least I'm not a privileged white cisgender male on the upper socio economic ladder, stealing money and acting like its not my job to help the less fortunate.

I live on 16k a year, I work 3 jobs. I have lordosis, post polio myelitis fatigue syndrome and some HEREDITARY mental illness. All of which are not my persons fault as I did not deliberately infect myself with any.
Nor did I attempt to exacerbate after learning correct coping methods[READ: I have mostly stopped self harming, it's mostly body modification now because I find it attractive].

Also I live my life as healthy as can be, I've never let my issues hold myself back from being an employed, tax paying person with various hobbies, no criminal record, and no alcohol or substance abuse issues.

So, don't go tell me shit about who I am when you know [next to] nothing.
I can cut myself and share photos, I'm not asking for your pity or anything whatsoever. I just know I like looking at a little gore and i'd like to think others do too. Get over yourself.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tris_ant For This Useful Post:
AngelAssassin, bdjackass318, Cancun78, Fishfingers, K-Blast, Lamorphe, Lion-hearted Girl, mrm1109, PoetsOfTheFall, Politkovskaja, Pollucy, smnewstead, vagabond
Old 12-25-2014, 02:22 AM
Lythal
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:935

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss543

I used to cut too, but not as bad as this Glad to hear you're getting some good help now, always here if you want to chat to a random lol

Also, g'day from a fellow Aussie!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lythal For This Useful Post:
AngelAssassin, Cancun78, candice81, tris_ant
Old 12-27-2014, 04:43 AM
Pollucy
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2430
Female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126

I find it very interesting (and equally horrifying) that so many people who hang out on a site like this, where the human being (body and mind) is in focus, have such little understanding of the brain. Physical illness is not a choice, and neither is mental illness.

Do you really think that the brain, which can cause so many physical disorders just by being out of balance, can't cause mental disorder exactly the same way? The brain is in control of every single tiny thing that happens in our body, just by using signal substances.

Honestly, if you don't get how that runs both mind and body, you might wanna take a look at your own brain instead of bashing on others.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
helpful%20advice.jpg  

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Pollucy For This Useful Post:
AngelAssassin, bagel, bdjackass318, Cancun78, candice81, Daley, Fishfingers, Johnny Wadd, K-Blast, LadyCPlum, Lamorphe, Lion-hearted Girl, smnewstead, SteFinch81, TheNNoir, tris_ant, vagabond, winvens
Old 12-27-2014, 05:59 AM
divreaper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:435
male

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1789

Quote:
Fucking well said fava...totally agree.

The Following User Says Thank You to divreaper For This Useful Post:
FavaBeans
The Following 10 Users Said Fuck Off to divreaper For This Post:
AngelAssassin, Benjison, candice81, Daley, Fishfingers, Johnny Wadd, LadyCPlum, Lamorphe, porgu, smnewstead