JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Man's Eye Popped Out

Man's Eye Popped Out

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 06-02-2023, 01:24 AM
GODREKR's Avatar
GODREKR
Offline:
✖ The Antique Christ ✖
Poster Rank:106
Gonzo Punk
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 15,488
Contributions: 58
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 2046 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15488
Man's Eye Popped Out

Scroll down to see TheCruxofBag's comment for the full story.
Thank you Crux.
Click here to remove ›
4.49 MB ·380 views DownloadMember
▲ 14 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
andell78, Chez426, ggall, Joe1of2, JonE(vil), kellyhound, Mr.NoCredit, Ozymandias, Rille, Sharon, Suicide_Note, TheCruxofBag, Tornadolen, winvens
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
No surprises here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 06-02-2023, 03:36 AM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Online
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,686
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3026 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss14686
Re: Man's Eye Popped Out

We’ll push that thing back in already…

Fucking talking to his phone..

That’s a helluvan injury~
  #3  
● 06-02-2023, 04:30 AM
TheCruxofBag's Avatar
TheCruxofBag
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:273
Join Date: Aug 2022
Posts: 5,073
Contributions: 81
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 986 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5073
Re: Man's Eye Popped Out

https://www.topmidianews.com.br/inte...lho-em/185096/

E.B.F., known as "K", lost his eyeball after asking for help to kickstart his motorcycle in Dourados, Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil.

K's motorbike had run out of battery, and he was attempting to jolt the vehicle to get it running again when a passerby mistook him for a thief. He hit K. with a helmet, before the two got into a physical fight.

K. fell, hit his right eye on the motorbike's rear-view mirror, and suffered a detached eyeball. He recorded a desperate video, where he said: "I lost my eye, I'm finished with my life. Look at the disgrace I've become because of an asshole. I just asked him to help with my motorbike. Look what I turned into, people."
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
allbookedup, ggall, GODREKR, JonE(vil), kellyhound, Ozymandias
  #4  
● 06-02-2023, 05:20 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: Man's Eye Popped Out

I'm finished with my life. Look at the disgrace I've become because of an asshole. I just asked him to help with my motorbike. Look what I turned into, people
Aw my God, how is he done with his life and become a disgrace?? Poor guy. He'll get medical help and be patched up.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Ozymandias
  #5  
● 06-02-2023, 04:45 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,670
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96670
Re: Man's Eye Popped Out

from biker to pirate
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AnaleFaust, GODREKR, Ozymandias


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO