JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Maggots in Skin

Maggots in Skin

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-28-2022, 11:02 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Maggots in Skin

This is my first time uploading a video. Please bear with me if I'm not successful.
Click here to remove ›
2.98 MB ·439 views DownloadMember
▲ 17 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AbsolutelyFatal, Dodger712, durt, ellysuax3, Faust, jesuswept, jrrlamb24, kellyhound, LittleNightmare, monkeyblitzkrieg, MorinoR, Pyramid_Head, ride, san_chayin, shelly80, v1r, William May
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor bills, guaranteed
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-28-2022, 11:15 PM
AbsolutelyFatal's Avatar
AbsolutelyFatal
Offline:
.
Poster Rank:108
Female
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 14,920
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 6199 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14920
Re: Maggots in Skin

Am I seeing things or was that person moving? I was hoping that was a dead body because I may have just developed a new fear.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
jesuswept, SavageGlow
  #3  
● 09-28-2022, 11:15 PM
Flapmon's Avatar
Flapmon
Offline:
ur gay
Poster Rank:20
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 63,026
 
Mentioned: 190 Post(s)
Quoted: 38047 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63026
Re: Maggots in Skin

They're probably saving his ass by eating all of the dead flesh.
▲ 12 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AbsolutelyFatal, DoctorD, Dodger712, durt, jesuswept, kellyhound, LittleNightmare, mmansfield, Pyramid_Head, SavageGlow, Suicide_Note, William May
  #4  
● 09-28-2022, 11:16 PM
AbsolutelyFatal's Avatar
AbsolutelyFatal
Offline:
.
Poster Rank:108
Female
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 14,920
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 6199 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14920
Re: Maggots in Skin

That's what my second thought was.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SavageGlow
  #5  
● 09-28-2022, 11:17 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Maggots in Skin

Am I seeing things or was that person moving? I was hoping that was a dead body because I may have just developed a new fear.
He's totally alive!

I don't care the circumstances, if I see a little wound I'm going to the hospital.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
jesuswept, LittleNightmare
  #6  
● 09-28-2022, 11:17 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Maggots in Skin

They're probably saving his ass by eating all of the dead flesh.
All that pus was not yummy.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
jesuswept, LittleNightmare
  #7  
● 09-29-2022, 01:19 AM
LittleNightmare's Avatar
LittleNightmare
Offline:
~So Much Blood~
Poster Rank:123
Gore Hag
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,158
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13158
Re: Maggots in Skin

Ugh. Maggots do clean out a wound though...You uploaded the video just fine
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
jesuswept, mmansfield, SavageGlow
  #8  
● 09-29-2022, 12:49 PM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:94
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 17,006
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1899 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17006
Re: Maggots in Skin

God I hate maggots and yet my dumbass clicks and watches every time.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
jesuswept, SavageGlow
  #9  
● 09-29-2022, 01:56 PM
Dodger712's Avatar
Dodger712
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:874
Male
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 867
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss867
Re: Maggots in Skin

Need a vacuum and some alcohol to kill them outside the body, then HEAVY antibiotics for him and a HEAVY margarita for me to forget I saw (and smelled) that in the first place.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
jesuswept, SavageGlow, Zita
  #10  
● 09-29-2022, 02:51 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Maggots in Skin



Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO