JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Just for Fun Lol(first Post)

Just for Fun Lol(first Post)

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-30-2023, 02:36 AM
redballoon's Avatar
redballoon
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:19909
Female
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 3
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss3
Just for Fun Lol(first Post)

For a quick story, my grandfather had passed away last December and he wanted all his belongings to go to me before anyone else because we shared a lot of the same interests.

Upon going through all his things, I saw he had quite the variety of knives. I thought they were super cool and no one else wanted them so I kept them. After I gathered everything that I really liked that he had, I redecorated my room with his things and reorganized with the new found items.

While there was a huge mess on my bed, I had school the next morning so I decided to toss some things aside, including a few knives(that I made sure were closed), and went to bed.

When I was getting ready the morning of, I realized some things had gotten into my backpack and I was going to pick it up and dump out what I didn’t need, until an open knife was sticking out of my backpack ultimately giving me a little gash in my leg. It happened so fast that it didn’t hurt until I got my stitches
1203F081-27A2-4DDB-BF30-C66F020B5EA7.jpeg
3.03 MB ·256 views
E6A60E83-17B4-44A0-AAE1-56BB0458BC26.jpeg
3.04 MB ·252 views
3.jpeg
4.25 MB ·264 views
▲ 17 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
andell78, Bastet, Chez426, ggall, GODREKR, kellyhound, LittleNightmare, Mr.NoCredit, Nates8er, Ozymandias, ride, SavageGlow, ShowMeTheTrue, Tornadolen, v1r, William May, WonderMomma
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
You’ve wasted more on worse.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-30-2023, 02:47 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,644
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss96644
Re: Just for Fun Lol(first Post)

thanks for sharing, keep us updated about the scar.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
ggall, redballoon, William May
  #3  
● 03-30-2023, 02:52 AM
Bastet's Avatar
Bastet
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:399
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,054
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3054
Re: Just for Fun Lol(first Post)

Thanks for posting and speedy recovery That's a cool looking "knife family" btw.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Ozymandias, redballoon, William May
  #4  
● 03-30-2023, 03:20 AM
redballoon's Avatar
redballoon
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:19909
Female
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 3
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss3
Re: Just for Fun Lol(first Post)

thanks for sharing, keep us updated about the scar.
It’s healed up pretty nicely this all happened back in January. These were my first stitches and I was too scared for someone to take them out so I did it on my own
2B6FC509-E16B-4B70-A1FA-EDB1703AF386.jpeg
3.14 MB ·251 views
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bastet, GODREKR, kellyhound, Ozymandias, ride, SavageGlow, William May, WonderMomma
  #5  
● 03-31-2023, 04:23 PM
v1r's Avatar
v1r
Offline:
BEHEMOTH
Poster Rank:53
Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 28,059
Contributions: 21
 
Mentioned: 335 Post(s)
Quoted: 13459 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 6/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss28059
Re: Just for Fun Lol(first Post)

Which of them got you?
__________________
ISRAEL ✔ - PALESTINE ✗
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
redballoon
  #6  
● 03-31-2023, 10:03 PM
redballoon's Avatar
redballoon
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:19909
Female
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 3
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss3
Re: Just for Fun Lol(first Post)

Which of them got you?
The “Marry Jane” one did
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
v1r
  #7  
● 03-31-2023, 10:31 PM
GODREKR's Avatar
GODREKR
Offline:
✖ The Antique Christ ✖
Poster Rank:106
Gonzo Punk
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 15,488
Contributions: 58
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 2046 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15488
Re: Just for Fun Lol(first Post)

Those switchblades are nice.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bastet, redballoon
  #8  
● 04-01-2023, 12:35 AM
William May
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:92
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17,154
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4693 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 17/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss17154
Re: Just for Fun Lol(first Post)

Just tell chicks you were in a knife fight.

You don't have to mention it was with your own backpack!
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Ozymandias, redballoon, v1r


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO