JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Would Flip You Off Right Now But......

I Would Flip You Off Right Now But......

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-22-2010, 02:38 AM
.408Cheytac's Avatar
.408Cheytac
Offline:
*DR's Thread Killer*
Poster Rank:322
Male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,034
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4034
I Would Flip You Off Right Now But......

Image of a guy on our race team that lost his finger on a ride. He stuck his finger inbetween the chain and chainring.....

and no we never found his finger.......
zzzz.jpg
13.2 KB ·2425 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Where there is will, there's a way
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-22-2010, 02:58 AM
Adora
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1348
feline
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 450
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss450
Re: I Would Flip You Off Right Now But......

poor guy, he'll never be able to flip off people with that hand
  #3  
● 05-22-2010, 03:15 AM
juliemd's Avatar
juliemd
Offline:
Hey, Ass-butt!
Poster Rank:538
female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,896
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1896
Re: I Would Flip You Off Right Now But......

  #4  
● 05-22-2010, 07:09 PM
benado's Avatar
benado
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1488
female
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 388
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss388
Re: I Would Flip You Off Right Now But......

Live long and prosper
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
freakydeeky
  #5  
● 05-22-2010, 07:20 PM
freakydeeky's Avatar
freakydeeky
Offline:
★ realist-absurdist ★
Poster Rank:143
female
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 11,714
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11714
Re: I Would Flip You Off Right Now But......

He can still sign gang symbols.
  #6  
● 05-23-2010, 03:55 AM
Nite
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:9
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 98,750
 
Mentioned: 582 Post(s)
Quoted: 23014 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 17/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss98750
Re: I Would Flip You Off Right Now But......

he can still
  #7  
● 05-23-2010, 09:34 AM
dssxdss2's Avatar
dssxdss2
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1630
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 340
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss340
Re: I Would Flip You Off Right Now But......

Did he cry like a pussy bitch when it happened?

Come on, you can tell us. He won't know.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO