JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
"I Thought It Would Fall Off by Itself," "but Then, There Was the Smell"
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Human Deformities & Medical Problems "I Thought It Would Fall Off by Itself," "but Then, There Was the Smell"

"I Thought It Would Fall Off by Itself," "but Then, There Was the Smell"

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 02-06-2020, 05:50 PM
RiversEdge's Avatar
RiversEdge
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:295
Male
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 4,436
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 717 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4436
"I Thought It Would Fall Off by Itself," "but Then, There Was the Smell"

"Yikes"

Them There's Cadaver Laigs.
Click here to remove ›
500.6 KB ·4412 views DownloadMember
▲ 29 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Azimuth, Ballzyboy, BBKF, beepboop, Brandi, Caf002, ChristineB, collaredgirl65, Dmocecil, Dragonlady66, FavaBeans, flailingmeatmech, Gabrielle*78*, Geinghoul, hunterseeker, Jere, JHU72, JolieB, kellyhound, Laurisa, mintycbo, Mommabear1980, MonkeyJones1980, Overlord86, Paupercool1, san_chayin, SimoneFlen', Toby, vanessuhjl
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Natural Disasters & Extreme Weather Events
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 02-06-2020, 06:02 PM
Dodger712's Avatar
Dodger712
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:874
Male
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 867
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss867
Re: "I Thought It Would Fall Off by Itself," "but Then, There Was the Smell"

Krocodile?
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Gabrielle*78*, JolieB, Overlord86, Paupercool1
  #3  
● 02-07-2020, 02:35 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Online
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,551
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10337 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
9/11 ssss96551
Re: "I Thought It Would Fall Off by Itself," "but Then, There Was the Smell"

think it can drop off anytime
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
concerned1, Overlord86, RiversEdge
  #4  
● 02-07-2020, 07:19 AM
Suicide_Note's Avatar
Suicide_Note
Offline:
The Devil's Left Hand
Poster Rank:70
Male
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 22,207
 
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 9551 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss22207
Re: "I Thought It Would Fall Off by Itself," "but Then, There Was the Smell"

They has the diabeetus?
__________________
Why so sad? Your tears are no match for mine.
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
beepboop, LUXpiNk, Paupercool1, RiversEdge, shelly80, William May
  #5  
● 02-07-2020, 06:49 PM
Caf002's Avatar
Caf002
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:611
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,519
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1519
Re: "I Thought It Would Fall Off by Itself," "but Then, There Was the Smell"

Icky!!!!!!!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Tracy210t
  #6  
● 02-08-2020, 03:04 AM
Jere's Avatar
Jere
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:119
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 13,721
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13721
Re: "I Thought It Would Fall Off by Itself," "but Then, There Was the Smell"

he played in the band blackfoot..
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
baberry64828, LuckiiDevil21, William May
  #7  
● 02-10-2020, 07:13 AM
Leroy Jenkem's Avatar
Leroy Jenkem
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:5169
yogurt
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 51
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss51
Re: "I Thought It Would Fall Off by Itself," "but Then, There Was the Smell"

it's like they're transforming in to some new being
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
hunterseeker, RiversEdge, woodsetton
  #8  
● 02-10-2020, 09:51 PM
flailingmeatmech
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2129
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 227
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss227
Re: "I Thought It Would Fall Off by Itself," "but Then, There Was the Smell"

jesus fucking christ
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Gabrielle*78*, SimoneFlen'
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
Peccatoris
  #9  
● 02-12-2020, 12:52 AM
HUHwhatHuh
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4811
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 58
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss58
Re: "I Thought It Would Fall Off by Itself," "but Then, There Was the Smell"

You mean my legs aren't SUPPOSED to look like this? Shit. I thought it was from being in the water too long.

Upside, never needs to shave again.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cyanidegypsy, LuckiiDevil21, RiversEdge
  #10  
● 02-13-2020, 02:53 AM
Overlord86
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1504
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 383
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss383
Re: "I Thought It Would Fall Off by Itself," "but Then, There Was the Smell"

My guess is uncontrolled or poorly controlled diabetes or heart fsilure. It doesn't get that way overnight. Krodile necrosis normally starts at the injection site. The bilateral spread indicates pooling of fluid in the feet and ankles.
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Azimuth, BBKF, Gabrielle*78*, hunterseeker, lecsee, LuckiiDevil21, RiversEdge, Teacupmydear
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Human Deformities & Medical Problems "I Thought It Would Fall Off by Itself," "but Then, There Was the Smell"
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Human Deformities & Medical Problems "I Thought It Would Fall Off by Itself," "but Then, There Was the Smell"


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO