Home
Sign Up
Login
Membership
Rules
Stats
Menu
Home
Stats
Sign Up
Login
Membership
Rules
Documenting Reality
Death Pictures & Death Videos
Human Deformities & Medical Problems
I Smell a Big Knife Real Close by
Go to Page...
I Smell a Big Knife Real Close by
Current Rating:
Unlimited Views
No Ads
No Algorithms
Lifetime Account
Documenting Reality
Community Forum · Est. 2006
Join Now
«
‹
Page
of
3
›
»
Thread Tools
▾
#
1
●
04-24-2014, 08:39 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,543
Contributions: 817
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10337 Post(s)
I Smell a Big Knife Real Close by
.
.
.
334.0 KB
·
328 views
▲
17 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
BBKF
, BLACKOUTx4500x, Dragonlady66,
durt
,
Faline
, jesse,
Kelseecat65
, Ntwadumela,
Oswald2001
, Ozymandias, Pauliina,
Photoplay
, Pyramid_Head,
Sharon
, tecumseh35,
vagabond
,
winvens
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
No surprises here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
#
2
●
04-24-2014, 08:45 AM
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Re: I Smell a Big Knife Real Close by
.
.
.
▲
2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
BLACKOUTx4500x, Ntwadumela
#
3
●
04-24-2014, 09:50 AM
Desensitisation
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:291
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,550
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
Re: I Smell a Big Knife Real Close by
Hey guys, check out my impression of a rhino!
.
.
.
▲
7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
bmctvsh,
kellyhound
,
Kelseecat65
,
Oswald2001
, Sybil,
winvens
,
Yksisarvi
#
4
●
04-24-2014, 10:22 AM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:52
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 28,076
Contributions: 37
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Quoted: 11875 Post(s)
Re: I Smell a Big Knife Real Close by
I should not do this but, LMFAO! Not sure why I find this amusing.
It could be the rhino comment above!!!
.
.
.
#
5
●
04-24-2014, 10:55 AM
CREGGERSTEVE
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4019
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Re: I Smell a Big Knife Real Close by
Hey Bobby Joe, hold my beer and watch this!
.
.
.
▲
2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
winvens
,
wujuan
#
6
●
04-24-2014, 12:38 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:441
Comrade
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,635
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
Re: I Smell a Big Knife Real Close by
I'm sorry what did you say? I can't hear you because I have a giant knife sticking out of my face. I'd love to hear the explanation behind this one.
.
.
.
▲
This User Says Thank You For This Post:
winvens
#
7
●
04-24-2014, 04:51 PM
Karma
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:199
Female
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,765
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
Re: I Smell a Big Knife Real Close by
I bet he nose it's there!
.
.
.
▲
6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
kellyhound
, mintycbo, N0way123,
Photoplay
,
vagabond
,
winvens
#
8
●
04-24-2014, 06:38 PM
divreaper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:485
male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,191
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Re: I Smell a Big Knife Real Close by
nose job,4000$ / slipping surgeon ,priceless
.
.
.
#
9
●
04-24-2014, 11:07 PM
Shakey
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:21
MAN
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 61,094
Mentioned: 825 Post(s)
Quoted: 37482 Post(s)
Re: I Smell a Big Knife Real Close by
.
.
.
#
10
●
04-25-2014, 02:53 AM
vagabond
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:188
female
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 8,135
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1185 Post(s)
Re: I Smell a Big Knife Real Close by
You guys are TERRIBLE for making me laugh so hard...
His expression is priceless..
.
.
.
▲
This User Says Thank You For This Post:
winvens
Documenting Reality
Death Pictures & Death Videos
Human Deformities & Medical Problems
I Smell a Big Knife Real Close by
«
‹
Page
of
3
›
»
Documenting Reality
Death Pictures & Death Videos
Human Deformities & Medical Problems
I Smell a Big Knife Real Close by
«
Awkward Sex
|
Colon Cancer
»
Thread Tools
Contact Chris
·
Forgot Password
·
Terms & Conditions
·
Membership Levels
·
Gift a Membership
·
Stats
·
NTFU
.
.
.
.
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by
vBSEO