JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Cooked My Hand.

I Cooked My Hand.

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-19-2013, 12:20 PM
HeadlessHorseman's Avatar
HeadlessHorseman
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:425
Male
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,771
Contributions: 30
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2771
I Cooked My Hand.

I was using the grinder in my shop last night and the sparks set off some chemicals next to me that I didn't remember were there. Did my hand pretty good. It also burnt my face and neck, not so bad though. It probably was the most painful injury I have had and I have had some good ones. Hoping I will heal without having to go to the hospital, I hate that place. Budweiser for the pain. Some of the picture are right after it happened and some are what it is looking like now. I can add some more as thing progress. Oh and Merry Christmas to all.
20131219_105009.jpg
3.21 MB ·453 views
20131219_105018.jpg
3.28 MB ·328 views
20131218_152021.jpg
2.43 MB ·319 views
20131218_152026.jpg
2.37 MB ·339 views
20131218_152042.jpg
2.51 MB ·332 views
20131218_171313.jpg
2.49 MB ·300 views
20131218_152103.jpg
2.39 MB ·299 views
20131218_171320.jpg
2.55 MB ·321 views
20131218_171324.jpg
1.80 MB ·288 views
20131218_171325.jpg
2.13 MB ·301 views
20131218_171331.jpg
2.24 MB ·323 views
20131218_171332.jpg
2.30 MB ·302 views
20131218_171344.jpg
2.40 MB ·304 views
20131218_171345.jpg
2.33 MB ·302 views
20131219_080654.jpg
2.22 MB ·298 views
20131219_080646.jpg
2.16 MB ·305 views
20131219_080702.jpg
2.11 MB ·289 views
20131219_080708.jpg
2.13 MB ·437 views
20131219_080716.jpg
2.26 MB ·283 views
20131219_105004.jpg
2.56 MB ·333 views
▲ 53 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Arsedestroyer, bannedinamerica, Bastet, BLACKOUTx4500x, blancadon, ChemJoe, Deathofjocelynn, denmetal80, DEWBZ, DiamondSmiles, DK06, DOLL, Dragonlady66, durt, evalyncat, Faline, fattubbashit, Flint-Eastwood, Gooch_Rash, HammerHeadAJ, icheerthebull, invertigo, Issue313, jade jameson, Jere, jimmi5, JohnFrash, Karma, kellyhound, Kelseecat65, Lil Stinker, lkduke3, MeMyselfandI, mintycbo, nashmkm, Ntwadumela, Ozymandias, Photoplay, Pollucy, puppylove08, Pyramid_Head, rabenson, raygun56, Rednose, reubthadude, Rille, SCARLETXXXTREME, Sharon, twayblade, twistedchik, TwistedSisterr, vagabond, Wench
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
You’ve wasted more on worse.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-19-2013, 12:27 PM
HeadlessHorseman's Avatar
HeadlessHorseman
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:425
Male
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,771
Contributions: 30
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2771
Re: I Cooked My Hand.

Here are some taken a minute ago.
20131219_122302.jpg
2.78 MB ·414 views
20131219_122317.jpg
2.24 MB ·243 views
20131219_122327.jpg
2.61 MB ·248 views
20131219_122334.jpg
3.05 MB ·245 views
▲ 37 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bastet, BLACKOUTx4500x, blancadon, ChemJoe, concerned1, DiamondSmiles, DOLL, Dragonlady66, durt, Faline, fattubbashit, icheerthebull, jade jameson, JohnFrash, Karma, kellyhound, Kelseecat65, Lil Stinker, mintycbo, nashmkm, Ntwadumela, Ozymandias, Photoplay, Pigeon, Pollucy, Pyramid_Head, raygun56, Rednose, reubthadude, Rille, SCARLETXXXTREME, Sharon, sylvz88, twistedchik, TwistedSisterr, vagabond, Wench
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
denmetal80
  #3  
● 12-19-2013, 12:30 PM
HeadlessHorseman's Avatar
HeadlessHorseman
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:425
Male
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,771
Contributions: 30
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2771
Re: I Cooked My Hand.

This is my other hand so you can compare, If I was fat the other would look better but I'm not.
20131219_122812.jpg
1.79 MB ·233 views
20131219_122824.jpg
2.53 MB ·261 views
▲ 24 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bastet, BLACKOUTx4500x, CuriousOne, DEWBZ, DiamondSmiles, DOLL, Dragonlady66, durt, Faline, fattubbashit, Flint-Eastwood, jade jameson, JohnFrash, kellyhound, Kelseecat65, lkduke3, mintycbo, NimrodSniper, Photoplay, Pyramid_Head, Rednose, Sharon, TwistedSisterr, vagabond
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
denmetal80
  #4  
● 12-19-2013, 12:41 PM
Photoplay's Avatar
Photoplay
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:644
Female
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,392
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1392
Re: I Cooked My Hand.

Ouch! That a bad burn. Personally I think you should see trained medical staff RE: Pain and Infection.
But it your call.
Hope the pain is bearable and you heal fast without complication. Cheers
▲ 19 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Airbornemama, Bastet, charming, CuriousOne, Da1, DiamondSmiles, DOLL, HeadlessHorseman, jimmi5, kayloyp33, Kelseecat65, Lil Stinker, lkduke3, mintycbo, nashmkm, Pyramid_Head, shavedkitty, vagabond, VulpesInculta
  #5  
● 12-19-2013, 01:01 PM
Johnny Wadd's Avatar
Johnny Wadd
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:497
Male
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,129
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2129
Re: I Cooked My Hand.

That should be fine if you let the air get to it all the time.

It will weep like a cunt for a week though.

All the best
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, HeadlessHorseman, lkduke3
  #6  
● 12-19-2013, 02:20 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: I Cooked My Hand.

Wow that's a serious blister!
Thanks for sharing and heal soon
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, HeadlessHorseman, Kelseecat65
  #7  
● 12-19-2013, 02:25 PM
JohnFrash's Avatar
JohnFrash
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:492
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,151
 
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2151
Re: I Cooked My Hand.

Keep an eye out for infection. You might need some rehab afterwards. That scar tissue will heal really tight, and you might lose some mobility in your hand if you aren't careful. I'm told I worry too much as well, so take that in to consideration.
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
audiomouth, Bastet, DiamondSmiles, DOLL, HeadlessHorseman, invertigo, Kelseecat65, mintycbo, mrsthomason
  #8  
● 12-19-2013, 02:37 PM
Deathofjocelynn's Avatar
Deathofjocelynn
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1604
Female
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 348
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss348
Re: I Cooked My Hand.

I think you better go see a doctor.
▲ 11 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
charming, DiamondSmiles, durt, FreeAmerica, invertigo, kayloyp33, M.F.D.B., mintycbo, mrsthomason, Nickola, WOMB RAIDER
  #9  
● 12-19-2013, 02:46 PM
MikyJoe's Avatar
MikyJoe
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:3730
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 89
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss89
Re: I Cooked My Hand.

You have a head??
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
HeadlessHorseman, invertigo, kayloyp33, Kelseecat65, puppylove08, reubthadude, shadowstein
  #10  
● 12-19-2013, 02:50 PM
HeadlessHorseman's Avatar
HeadlessHorseman
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:425
Male
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,771
Contributions: 30
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2771
Re: I Cooked My Hand.

That should be fine if you let the air get to it all the time.

It will weep like a cunt for a week though.

All the best
T
Nothing better than a weeping... If for the right reason, otherwise stay the hell away from it.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, invertigo


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO