JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Always Think About This While Fishing

I Always Think About This While Fishing

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-27-2022, 09:21 AM
chris's Avatar
chris
Offline:
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,187
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2259 Post(s)
Quoted: 21205 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss42187
I Always Think About This While Fishing

Trying to remove hooks from sharks is such a pain, and this is one of the reasons why.
Click here to remove ›
5.06 MB ·781 views DownloadMember
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
▲ 26 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
ArtichokeHearts, BiothDaSloth, Brandi, corpsehands, dale6988, daughterofthenight, ellysuax3, Gabrielle*78*, kellyhound, LadyNightmare, lecsee, LittleNightmare, Lythal, monkeyblitzkrieg, Nates8er, Ozymandias, Pyramid_Head, ride, shelly80, SpaniardPrince, Suicide_Note, Tornadolen, v1r, Vapeitup, William May, winvens
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Car Crashes & Car Accident Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-27-2022, 10:06 AM
v1r's Avatar
v1r
Online
BEHEMOTH
Poster Rank:53
Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 28,059
Contributions: 21
 
Mentioned: 335 Post(s)
Quoted: 13459 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 6/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss28059
Re: I Always Think About This While Fishing

His reaction is so good.
__________________
ISRAEL ✔ - PALESTINE ✗
▲ 10 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
chris, corpsehands, Gabrielle*78*, LadyNightmare, lecsee, LuckiiDevil21, mintycbo, msweird, Ozymandias, William May
  #3  
● 09-27-2022, 04:24 PM
alyjo07's Avatar
alyjo07
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:974
female...
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 734
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss734
Re: I Always Think About This While Fishing

WHY?!?!? That’s all I keep asking myself.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
divreaper, Gabrielle*78*, William May
  #4  
● 09-27-2022, 05:26 PM
ride's Avatar
ride
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:252
So many choices now
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 5,548
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2120 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5548
Re: I Always Think About This While Fishing

That is a stupid way to chum.

Actually I was kinda thinking the kid was gonna lose a lower leg.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
daughterofthenight, Gabrielle*78*, msweird
  #5  
● 09-28-2022, 05:47 AM
KnightmareNurse's Avatar
KnightmareNurse
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6703
Female
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 32
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss32
Re: I Always Think About This While Fishing

Not sure what I was expecting, but that was epic.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Gabrielle*78*
  #6  
● 09-28-2022, 04:17 PM
William May
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:92
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17,154
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4693 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17154
Re: I Always Think About This While Fishing

I think I'll stick to the old reliable "Filet-O-Fish" at McDonalds. No need for an expensive boat, or replacement fingers made of silicone, with screws that attach to the rest of the hand.
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
daughterofthenight, IMKB, Ozymandias, tandc, Tenured, TwistedPrincess
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
LuckiiDevil21
  #7  
● 09-29-2022, 01:50 AM
LittleNightmare's Avatar
LittleNightmare
Offline:
~So Much Blood~
Poster Rank:123
Gore Hag
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,158
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13158
Re: I Always Think About This While Fishing

  #8  
● 09-29-2022, 12:44 PM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:94
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 17,006
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17006
Re: I Always Think About This While Fishing

What did the dumb fuck expect?
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
BiothDaSloth, daughterofthenight, Gabrielle*78*, Tenured
  #9  
● 09-29-2022, 06:02 PM
Sebring's Avatar
Sebring
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1398
~*girly*~
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 427
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss427
Re: I Always Think About This While Fishing

Now, now. Watch your language, there are children present.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
LuckiiDevil21, msweird
  #10  
● 09-29-2022, 09:29 PM
AbsolutelyFatal's Avatar
AbsolutelyFatal
Offline:
.
Poster Rank:108
Female
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 14,920
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 6199 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14920
Re: I Always Think About This While Fishing

"Fuck!" Lol he was really attached to his pinky. Probably shouldn't have put it in a sharks mouth.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
daughterofthenight, Gabrielle*78*, Ozymandias


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO