JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Guy Pulling Flesh from His Own Eyeball

Guy Pulling Flesh from His Own Eyeball

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 01-22-2023, 12:57 AM
mollypop
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8585
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 20
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss20
Guy Pulling Flesh from His Own Eyeball

Found this on Twitter, no audio or context.
This is my first time posting, let me know if this has already been posted here or if I've made any mistakes.
This is the first time I've become legitimately squeamish over a video.
(I hope I'm attaching this correctly.)

Just upload the vid without using attach wrapping codes
Click here to remove ›
6.69 MB ·385 views DownloadMember
▲ 13 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
andell78, Chez426, JonE(vil), kellyhound, LittleNightmare, marcos_69, Mr.NoCredit, Nates8er, ride, san_chayin, SavageGlow, ShowMeTheTrue, Tyrantus
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Human Deformities & Medical Problems
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 01-22-2023, 12:59 AM
mollypop
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8585
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 20
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss20
Re: Guy Pulling Flesh from His Own Eyeball

Ah jeez, looks like I fucked it up. Sorry guys, I don't even know how to edit or delete my post lol.
  #3  
● 01-22-2023, 01:56 AM
Tyrantus's Avatar
Tyrantus
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:447
I identify as Dovahkiin.
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,593
Contributions: 6
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 675 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2593
Re: Guy Pulling Flesh from His Own Eyeball

First of all, wrong section. Second of all...Nope. The fucker didn't even bother to clean his nasty fuckin nails first, he deserves the eye infection he will surely get.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
mollypop
  #4  
● 01-22-2023, 02:11 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,642
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96642
Re: Guy Pulling Flesh from His Own Eyeball

not the eye
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Chez426, LittleNightmare, mollypop, Tyrantus
  #5  
● 01-22-2023, 02:45 AM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Guy Pulling Flesh from His Own Eyeball

You did excellent because I had to turn it off. Great post!
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Hogmann, InfinityQueen333, mollypop, Mr.NoCredit, ride, ShowMeTheTrue, Tyrantus
  #6  
● 01-22-2023, 05:52 AM
mollypop
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8585
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 20
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss20
Re: Guy Pulling Flesh from His Own Eyeball

First of all, wrong section.
Yeah I thought about that. I thought it might be a medical anomaly because the flesh around his eye seems to be already very strange, and the act itself is so bizzare and revolting as opposed to violent?
I dunno. Mods can help me move it if necessary :)
  #7  
● 01-22-2023, 06:51 AM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Guy Pulling Flesh from His Own Eyeball

Yeah I thought about that. I thought it might be a medical anomaly because the flesh around his eye seems to be already very strange, and the act itself is so bizzare and revolting as opposed to violent?
I dunno. Mods can help me move it if necessary :)
It's already been moved to the right section.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
mollypop, ShowMeTheTrue, Tyrantus
  #8  
● 01-22-2023, 07:23 AM
Tyrantus's Avatar
Tyrantus
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:447
I identify as Dovahkiin.
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,593
Contributions: 6
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 675 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2593
Re: Guy Pulling Flesh from His Own Eyeball

Yeah I thought about that. I thought it might be a medical anomaly because the flesh around his eye seems to be already very strange, and the act itself is so bizzare and revolting as opposed to violent?
I dunno. Mods can help me move it if necessary :)
Yep, looks like they got you all sorted out. Good first post... that shit was hard to watch tho, lol.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
mollypop, SavageGlow
  #9  
● 01-22-2023, 12:33 PM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,666
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3023 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 17/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss14666
Re: Guy Pulling Flesh from His Own Eyeball

Fuck me.

Great post, especially for your first.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
mollypop, SavageGlow, Tyrantus
  #10  
● 01-22-2023, 03:29 PM
shelly80's Avatar
shelly80
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1671
Slave to the Rhythm
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 331
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss331
Re: Guy Pulling Flesh from His Own Eyeball

This was on the site a long time ago. Drug addict who thought there were bugs or a tracing device inserted in eyeball. He's gonna regret that in the morning...
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
LittleNightmare, mollypop, ShowMeTheTrue, Tyrantus


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO