JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Funky Face

Funky Face

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-24-2009, 11:35 PM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,404
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2404
Funky Face

I think I would kill myself.
cj_53636.jpg
67.2 KB ·377 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
dan-b, Lil_Lisa
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Amateur Street Fighting Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-25-2009, 12:01 AM
Pigeon's Avatar
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:130
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,645
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1263 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12645
Re: Funky Face

And that's why you shouldn't pop your pimples, kids.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
dan-b, Lil_Lisa
  #3  
● 11-25-2009, 01:47 AM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,404
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2404
Re: Funky Face

And that's why you shouldn't pop your pimples, kids.
uuuuwwwwwwwwww! LOL I didn't think of that!
  #4  
● 11-25-2009, 11:27 AM
Faust's Avatar
Faust
Online
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 26,407
 
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Quoted: 13404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 19/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss26407
Re: Funky Face

still, i would love to scratch that..
  #5  
● 11-25-2009, 10:15 PM
Degu's Avatar
Degu
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1933
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 263
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss263
Re: Funky Face

I think I would kill myself.
If soceity had any sort of collective morality they would do the job for you
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
wickedqueenwicker
  #6  
● 11-26-2009, 09:21 AM
Djurplagare's Avatar
Djurplagare
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:407
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,990
 
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 1295 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2990
Re: Funky Face

That's more than Acne Oh my god! Can't be great having a date and not even possible having sex... Sad.
  #7  
● 11-26-2009, 09:22 AM
Djurplagare's Avatar
Djurplagare
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:407
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,990
 
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 1295 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2990
Re: Funky Face

Cruelty from my side but what the fuck, who else would do..? It's the truth I'm saying...
  #8  
● 11-28-2009, 09:46 AM
morningsun1967's Avatar
morningsun1967
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:336
female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,859
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3859
Re: Funky Face

I think I would kill myself.
I KNOW I WOULD, POOR KID
  #9  
● 11-28-2009, 10:04 AM
888's Avatar
888
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6329
Female
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 35
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss35
Re: Funky Face

poor guy..
  #10  
● 11-30-2009, 11:16 AM
morningsun1967's Avatar
morningsun1967
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:336
female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,859
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3859
Re: Funky Face

If soceity had any sort of collective morality they would do the job for you
Then you go out with him


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO