JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Electric Scooter Accident.

Electric Scooter Accident.

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 02-07-2023, 09:28 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Electric Scooter Accident.

Complex open dislocation of the ankle joint with a fracture of the distal fibula and medial subluxation of the lower leg as a result of an accident on an electric scooter.
IMG_20230207_182823_908.jpg
38.5 KB ·187 views
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
andell78, benado, Chez426, Eternally Solo, Joe1of2, kellyhound, mintycbo, Nates8er, ride
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than your OnlyFans addiction
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 02-07-2023, 10:03 PM
Eternally Solo's Avatar
Eternally Solo
Offline:
★ OG Member ★
Poster Rank:629
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,445
Contributions: 42
 
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1445
Re: Electric Scooter Accident.

Ugh! I can watch leeches crawl in an airway, wax removal, and pimple popping. I just can't look at broken bones.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SavageGlow
  #3  
● 02-07-2023, 10:14 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Electric Scooter Accident.

Ugh! I can watch leeches crawl in an airway, wax removal, and pimple popping. I just can't look at broken bones.
I'm ok with the aftermath but watching someone break a bone gets me.

I still haven't gotten the courage to watch Dr. Pimple Popper, lol.
  #4  
● 02-07-2023, 10:17 PM
Eternally Solo's Avatar
Eternally Solo
Offline:
★ OG Member ★
Poster Rank:629
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,445
Contributions: 42
 
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1445
Re: Electric Scooter Accident.

I'm ok with the aftermath but watching someone break a bone gets me.

I still haven't gotten the courage to watch Dr. Pimple Popper, lol.
Oh I can't even watch bones breaking... ugh, even just thinking about it.

Dr. Pimple Popper has some good vids. Better than watching bones breaking
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SavageGlow
  #5  
● 02-07-2023, 10:23 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Electric Scooter Accident.

Oh I can't even watch bones breaking... ugh, even just thinking about it.

Dr. Pimple Popper has some good vids. Better than watching bones breaking
I'm going to try.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Eternally Solo


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO